The Viral Video

The second day of school started and I had realised a great flaw of mine.

I was absolutely shite at sports.

God forbid, I could master a sport.

But having no stamina meant no amount of strategies could make up for it.

Currently, I had spent nearly 10,000 points and restarted over 10,000 times, slowly gaining muscles.

From how the system works, it apparently allows me to travel back in time by reversing everyone's internal clock by said time while only moderately adjusting mine.

My abdominal muscles were getting more defined and my body felt lighter and lighter.

"Jesus christ El, how did I never notice your muscles? You're buffer than most of the guys and all the girls here! Colour me jealous." Harry stares at me eyes wide open.

"I'm a natural. You're a glutton." I reply, acting as if my nose was that far up my own arse.

"Ex cuuuuuse me, princess. Who was the one hogging the sashimi yesterday at the restaurant? And the seasoned octopus? And the unagi?"

"Who was the one screaming 'I want more please don't drag me away I need this more than you think I'm going to die from starvation are you even my friend' after I dragged you away from the restaurant? " I asked with a raised brow and folded arms.

"That was one time!"

"Who was the one who asked for extras from the lunch lady even though the food tasted like trash?" I asked once more.

"That...That..."

"Who was the one who got tired after we jogged for a few rounds?"

"You were running! That was definitely not jogging!" Harry retorts.

"We were jogging. Quite slowly might I add." I say.

Though I can relate all too well.

If it weren't for the system, I'd be sweating buckets and screaming Bloody Mary after a single lap.

"I have a new goal now." Harry says to me with a serious face.

"What is it?"

"I will surpass you in at least one thing! Just you wait and see!" He says as he points his finger at me provocatively.

"Right, you already finished that goal." I answer with an eye roll.

"I have?" He says, bewildered.

"You've eaten twice of what I ate at the sushi restaurant." I reply with a smirk.

He falls to the floor,"I give up. Going against you is like an uphill battle I can never win."

"Glad you know."

"Yo! What are you two up to now?" A girl's voice calls out to us.

"Miss McKenzie here is a beast! She's ruined me, Taylor! Ruined me! My self-esteem and sense of pride are going to rock bottom soon! Comfort me!" Harry fakes a sniff and gets slapped in the back of his head by another guy.

"Man up my dude. I'll bring you to the gym and you'll surpass El in no time!"

The two newcomers to our group were Harry's friends.

Taylor Krishnan, daughter to Surin Mohammad Ishmael Krishnan, one of the richest men in Malaysia, and CEO of UniBank, Malaysia's largest local bank with the estimated value being in the billions.