Eureka!

Alexis' POV.

"I don't mind." I answered meekly, biting my lip.

"Hey Leslie, I say we get Al here to compensate us for the ahem-The physical and emotional trauma she has caused?"

"That's...Something I would want."

"You two!" I looked up alarmed,"You're clearly working in cahoots!"

"All in favour of this plan, please raise your hand!" Antonio hollered, him and Snow raising their hands,"Majority wins! You have to compensate us Alexis Niko!"

I rolled my eyes, my cheeks tinted, arms folded,"Hmph. Fine, I guess if it's within reason."

"A kiss. On the lips, for both of us." Snow suggested.

Teasing me are you?

I'll show you!

"Okay!"

"Wait-Really?" Snow seemed surprised that I'd even consider it.

"But who should I kiss first?" A playful smile on my lips as I questioned.

"I believe I should go first seeing that I suggested compensation first?" Antonio smiled innocently at Snow.

"You? I should go first! You're lucky I let you stay!" Snow countered.

"Lucky? The gods picked us! I deserve stay! Alexis is ours, but she was mine first!"

I cackled internally as I backed away slowly and silently.

I'm just gonna...Leave you two gentlemen to it-

A gust of wind passed as I backed up into someone.

Turning around, I saw Snow grinning evilly down at me, his hands holding my mine behind my back.

Uh-oh.

Turning back, I saw Antonio staring down at me with a mischievous smirk.

"Miss Niko, you couldn't be thinking of escaping, could you?"

"Uhh...I just thought you needed time to decide and wanted to give you space is all!" I hastily answered, flustered.

"Why don't we decided it by fate then, Leslie?"

"Sounds perfect, Antonio."

"A coin toss then. Tails is me."

"Go for it."

Antonio flipped a quarter,"Tails."

"Fate has decided. Let it be so. But I'll definitely win next time."

"I'll be claiming my prize~"

"Wait I-Mfffm?!" His lips crashed onto mine, the hole in my heart he had left filled up again.

As quickly as it began, his lips parted with mine, leaving me breathless, longing for more and just then-

"My turn." A breathy voice called out as I was turned around, my lips interlocking again.

We broke apart moments later my eyes fixating on Snow licking his wetted lips.

"Fair game, Antonio. Let us work together in the future."

"Likewise, Leslie. Likewise."

I recovered from my daze and huffed,"Since when did you two get so chummy with each other?"

"Since we realised that we would achieve more if we joined arms against you."

"Indeed. A splendid solution you came up with, Antonio."