Yes. Yes. Yes? Yes.

HOLY CRUD! I just woke up today and saw 10 thousand reads! Ten THOUSAND! You have no idea how happy I'm feeling right now. I'm grinnin' from ear to ear! Seriously, thanks for all the love and support from everyone! I just might skip all the way over to school! C:

-Euphie

———

Antonio's POV.

"Hi." I awkwardly said, flustered and excited beyond belief.

It wasn't a dream!

It wasn't a dream!

I was screaming internally and popping confetti left right and centre but I kept calm.

"Hi..." Alexis whispered, it sounded like she had lost her voice.

"J-just stay still. Vayu." I called out.

I felt a unique power flowing through me, it grouped together at my fingertips, I felt a small pulling force that seemed to pull me towards to an injured person.

I hugged Alexis tightly, afraid that I'd lose her again if I let her go.

I don't think I could bare another moment like that.

"Heal." I whispered as I concentrated on pushing that power into Alexis.

"Mm." Alexis let out a small moan of comfort, nearly making me lose my concentration.

I could picture it, Alexis biting her lips, trying to hold back her-

Fuck Antonio, focus!

I could feel every broken bone, every single injury.

I travelled from her toes and up to her torso, mending bones and healing muscles.

Then, I got to her eyes.

I could feel it.

One eye was damaged severely.

It was a restrictive curse that seemed to take the shape of a pair of black and white snakes.

I focused, imagining my power to be a hand.

It combined together to form a hand.

I reached forward and delicately plucked the snakes before crushing them within that imaginary hand.

I heard a small gasp from Alexis,"I can...See? My eyesight is..."

I held Alexis even tighter, unwilling to let go as we sat there on the boat,"I owe you many debts. Too many to count."

"..."

"I was always too useless to help you in anything. Heck, I probably just made things worse, to be honest." I replied in earnest, voicing my innermost thoughts.

"I'll make it up to you." I whispered in her ear softly.

I felt her shivering,"I'll love you and make up for all the betrayal by others."

"Antonio I...I never blamed you for not being able to help. I know how hard you've been try-"

"Shhh." I hushed her comforting,"I know you've never blamed me. But I blamed myself."

It's strange.

Really strange.

Just a few moments ago, I was crying.

Now, I felt like grinning.

Grinning brighter than the sun.

It's one thing to love someone-