Hello, I'm Alexis Niko

Alexis' POV.

I was partly armoured-A refurbished empyrean armour. (A/N: I had the above in mind and I also had no idea how the hell you'd describe it. So there's the picture. That sure as hell isn't Alexis though.)

My body had undergone some...Changes.

Horivil says my body is slightly shrinking due to the flux within my body getting more concentrated and as such, required a satisfactory vessel.

The ram horns of on my head and my hair that had turned snow white were simply just the side effects of awakening Typhon.

(This, is Alexis. I have hundreds of pictures that I drew inspiration from but this one fits the best. Just imagine her with marks all over her body and you have a pretty accurate representation. No more changes to her appearance after this one.)

 I watched the battlefield from drones capturing the fight from afar as we rounded up our hostages we had captured from the camps

It was time to start the show.

Unfortunately, the general had fled.

It was December 22nd, 23:45.

We changed our approach, having Vivian and two dukes attack with Snow leading the shock action.

"Horivil. To your left. They're trying to encircle. Break out. Burning Bull's leading."

"Got it!" He grunted a reply, a wave of soldiers flying away as a path from the right side was cleared, giving him so breathing room.

"Your majesty, everything has been prepared."

I smiled,"Good."

———

Keegan's POV.

"HAAAAAA!"

BOOM!

I was knocked back from the shockwave, the pain in my abdomen reaching new heights as I charged back in.

How did he realise we were about to strike from the left?

The obvliates were holding up fort with the arrival of the strongest Obvliate King but we outnumbered them.

How could we kill them?

I almost lost my will to fight on then.

"KILL THAT BASTARD!" Jace roared, bringing up morale,"FOR CARESHIA! FOR GALLIUM! FOR ALEXIS!"

"FOR ALEXIS!"

That's right.

I cracked my neck, rushing in once more.

For Alexis.

"Keegan. It seems he's getting help. They've got drones surveying the scene from afar."