Breaking Point

Antonio's POV.

Okay.

I know I wanted to spoil her silly but this was getting a little out of hand.

In the past twenty hours, we had travelled to over thirty countries and created pits of hell where Alexis went on to ignite white phosphorus.

And now, we were currently in the Caribbean, Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic, about to kill a bunch of Obvliates and outlaws from the militaristic government and cartels.

"Saludos!" Alexis cried out in Spanish, both of us looking quite intimidating in our full-body outfits with her's looking like an Oni or a devil-like creature.

I had originally thought elements couldn't possibly burn hot enough to kill people but apparently, Alexis  had taken that into account, somehow making the element so unstable that in mere nanoseconds would burn hotter than oxyacetylene, the only gas mixture that could melt steel and last for up to hours, leaving the place a burning hellscape at a swelteringly hot 3000 over degrees celcius.

Alexis drew her gun-daggers, the weapons I found out she had used against me in the fight.

They were filled with rounds of white phosphorus (WP) and were super-compressed by machines beyond my understanding.

So basically, they were super dense and weighed a hefty 10 kilograms in a single round.

'Click...'

Bang!

Alexis fired the first shot and hit the other one with her second gun, a single normal bullet that had been revamped to reach higher velocity and acceleration shot out and collided with the first, the extremely compressed white powder exploding outwards in a spectacular blast that had covered nearly half a city in the dust.

Thank god I'm in an air conditioned suit that's fireproof.

I shook my head.

These are criminals.

They kill innocents to survive or even for no reason at all.

They are scum that deserve to die.

Alexis took out her sixty-third lighter as they combusted with all the powder in the air.

We were standing in the powder but it wouldn't affect us.

Our suits were way more resilient that steel.

"And boom goes the dynamite~" Alexis sang as she lit the lighter.

The fire spread instantly, immediately burning the people and Obvliates in the near vicinity and spreading outwards rapidly.

"Saludos y adios!" Alexis shouted, translating to 'greetings and goodbye!'

Screams filled the air as my vision was blurred for a moment but the suit-apparently prepared for nearly any situation, had put out the fires quickly.

I looked at the newest hellscape we had created and felt a little guilty."

God knows how much we were harming the environment.

Alexis' suit was a little different, in that her suit did put out fires but not on the horns-unless she wanted them to.

After the screams died down, Alexis nodded, satisfied.

She threw a pellet on the ground which made a 'pop' sound before getting rid of all the fires in the near vicinity and spreading outwards to do the same to the rest of the fires.

Greeting us now was the charred landscape and burnt corpses that decorated the wonderfully depressing landscape.

"Whoo~That's the sixty what now?" Alexis giggled a little happily,"Man, these pellets are fun!"