I'll Miss Ya

Alexis' POV.

"Nectar? Just how did you get your hands on it?" Ambrosia was surprised for a moment before his cocky expression took over again,"No matter. You will die shortly."

Calming myself, I got into my most comfortable fighting stance and-

Crack!

My vision turned 180 as I heard a sickening crack, my mouth unable to move as the punch easily snapped my neck, my body stiffening as intense torturous surge of pain shot through me, making me want to scream my lungs out.

With steady arms, I cracked my head back into the right position, the flux fixing it as I felt my body grow sturdier.

Boom!

I landed a punch on him, a dent forming on his chest as I dodged to the right, the ground fissuring from the shockwaves, several unconscious deities nearby spasming, flung backwards from the horrifically violent strike, golden light radiating, seemingly empowering me.

Pain shot up my arm,"Damn. Painkiller." I swallowed a concentrated painkiller and I felt my body going numb as he landed another blow on me, my body unable to handle the force, bursting apart.

In an instant, I had regenerated from my head, my body seemingly good as new.

Crrrack!

He uppercutted me, decapitating me cleanly as I found myself falling straight to the ground.

In an instant, flux connected back to my head, just in time for him to crush my body down.

"Ugh!" My body reformed as I stared provocatively at him,"This is all the king of Arcadia's got?" I mocked him as I kneed him in the chest, my knee crashing into his ribcage, utterly shattering it as it slammed into his heart, obliterating it,"An eye for an eye."

"Blurgh!" He spat out a mouthful of golden blood, his expression grim,"You really think you can beat me? Once that pill runs out..."

Laughing, I punched out, the feeling of muscle and bones giving way as his head exploded with terrifying force, fragments of skull and brain matter splattering everywhere as his head formed back,"I'll just have to kill you before it ends then."

That pill was my final resort, my last chance.

There were no more in my arsenal and this was the finale.

Who lives, who dies-It would be decided here.

I had to make it count.

Giving him no time to rest, I slammed down on his regenerating head with my elbow, crushing it as it went straight down, demolishing his lungs, his arms grabbing mine and crushing them as he kneed me, tearing my arms clean off.

Landing on my legs, my arms regrew at breakneck speed as I dashed towards him, preparing for our next clash.

The ground was beginning to give way, liquefaction seemingly beginning to take place from the force as the heat of magma beneath could be felt from the cracks.

"YOU HAVE ANGERED ME!" He roared with divine might, his golden horns glowing even brighter than before as he slammed into me, knocking the wind out of me.

Not letting up, I latched onto his tongue with my teeth and with his slam, the force ripped his tongue from his mouth.

"ARRRGH!" He growled as ichor was flowing from his mouth.

Spitting out the tongue between my teeth, I grinned at him, my eyes taking note of that lingering fear in his eyes.

The painkiller had lost all effect due to his slam so the wave of intense agony hit me like a tsunami wave.

I stood strong, staring him down,"Looks like gods aren't what they're all cracked up to be."

"You think this is all I have? This isn't even a quarter of my power."

"Go all out then. Don't you want me dead?" I taunted as I traded a blow with him, my hand exploding into gory bits as I was whiplashed, his free arm cracking my neck again.

My hand growing back, I struck once more, only this time I felt pain-My hand had remained intact, albeit in severe agony.

His attacks...

I punched his chest, my entire fist going straight through as I kicked him from the side, sending him flying far off.

"A...Lexis..." A weak voice called out to me.

"Jupiter!"

"You...Must completely...Destroy him...In an instant...To kill him."

I immediately caught on, nodding,"I'll try."

BOOM!

Ambrosia crashed violently into me, obliterating my whole body, my head falling to the floor, caught by him.

"Goodbye, Alexis." He stared at me as my vision went black, his devastatingly powerful hand gripped my head tightly, crushing it with ease.

I lost all form of consciousness for a single moment just before-

I found myself whole once more.

One drop of blood had enough flux within it to regenerate me almost fully.

"I ain't dead yet." I said just before my body crumpled to the ground, weakness overtaking me.

"You will be now."

I saw a puddle of red blood forming beside me, an intense headache attacking my mind, tormenting me as my body throbbed from the torturous suffering.

"It's been a good run, my daughter. To think you'd nearly kill me." Ambrosia chuckled,"Who am I kidding? No demigod can kill a true deity."

I stared up at him blankly, a small smile hanging on my face.

"Why do you smile?" He appeared confused,"Are you not angry? Are you not indignant?! Let me see your anger! Your rage!"

"I'll...Make this...As unsatisfying...As I...Can." I coughed out, laughing dryly,"Go...On. Kill me..."

"Even till death you remain unrepentant. It truly is a regret. I genuinely would have let you live a good life on Arcadia. You ultimately chose to ignore my goodwill, leading to your doomed fate."

I spat at him with what energy I had left,"Cut...The bullshit."

Fury filled his eyes as he seethed,"YOU DARE SPIT ON THIS LORD?! DEATH WILL PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR ACTIONS!"

I stared at the oncoming fist, the arrogant look on that man's face.

I had accepted my fate.

You couldn't escape fate twice.

Closing my eyes, I felt the shadow of the fist casted on my face.

I was at peace with my end.

At least then, this torment would be over.

Snow...

Antonio...

Jupiter...

I'll miss ya.