It's a-

Alexis' POV.

"Jeez you big idiots, Zeus." A bit of electricity formed at my fingertips and I gently brushed my fingers over their clothes.

'Bzzzzt-'

"Buh?"

"Huh?"

"There we go. All better." I dusted off my hands.

"I can't believe it." Snow grumbled,"I went through all that pain because some idiot interrupted you. AHEM." He glared at Antonio.

"Oi! In my defence, I thought it was Al just worrying about us again!" Antonio rebutted, putting his hands us.

I folded my arms,"I don't worry that much..."

"Ugh...I can feel the phantom pain," Antonio groaned,"Can we collect our prizes now please? I've just suffered through a day of pain and I want some good news."

The two of them seemed recharged with energy, spring up from the floor,"Yes! We want our prizes now. Three wishes, remember? You promised!"

"God, I'm at the mercy of two immature men." I sighed and replied deflated and deprived of all enthusiasm,"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Accompany us to shop."

"Huh?" That genuinely caught me off-guard,"You two want to waste a wish...On shopping?"

"Well, you have to wear whatever we choose."

My mind raced with possibilities.

I mean the worse thing they could get at a shopping mall would be lingerie and I could just wear a shirt over it and it would technically count as me wearing it still...What could go wrong?

"No problem. Where to?" I grinned smugly, believing to have beaten them at their own game,"And that'll be two wishes, by the way."

"I know just the place." They glanced at each other before nodding.

"Let's go then."

I was smiling internally, satisfied with my genius plan.

No way this was gonna go wrong.

With two hormonal men, there's no other option they'd choose.

———

"Lethe." I called, my power influencing anyone within a few kilometres.

They'd temporarily forget that we were there and would only react when we interacted with them first-Allowing us to walk around without any worry of being noticed.

"Brilliant. Vámonos!" Antonio hollered as they both grabbed ahold of either of my hands, pulling me forward.

Heheh, you think you've best me but I-

"What is this place?" I was confused, weren't they forcing me to wear...Lingerie?

Why were we at a shop that said called Cosplay Kingdom?

Calm down Alexis, maybe it's the next stop and they're here for something else?

You can't expect them to just make you wear lingerie.

"Wait outside!" Snow grinned delightfully as he ran in.

I stood awkwardly at the side, trying to think of every possible thing they'd buy.

My mind was going haywire, each idea stupider and dumber that the last, making me worry about what exactly they had gotten me.

They came out, looking satisfied with their purchase,"Great stuff." Snow commented,"I'd have gotten another one if I could."