I...

Alexis' POV.

I headed to the training field just beside the main castle.

I needed to train-And vent.

Be it excitement, eagerness, anger or joy-I needed it out of my system before I could think rationally on how to tackle this problem.

Cracking my neck, I stepped into the field.

[Welcome <Your Majesty> to the training field. Please select difficulty from <Easy> <Medium> <Hard> <Nightmare>.]

"Hard." I replied casually,"Been awhile since I actually fought without marks. Set to body training."

[Understood. The training will last for five hours at maximum intensity. Starting in 3. 2. 1. Starting training.]

A robot appeared from the ground and charged at me, mace in hand.

"Brilliant." Dodging to the side, I jabbed at his shoulder, buying time to think.

"Mace. Heavy, unwieldy. More reaction time."

Bam!

The mace pounded down on the ground with a thud as I grabbed ahold of its neck from the back, using nothing but pure strength to pull it off.

Bzzzt!

The robot melted back into some kind of fluid, leaving only its mace.

Five robots appeared, each one a sword in hand.

"Never used one before..." I grabbed ahold of the mace as I sifted through relevant information,"Seems simple enough."

Running towards the one on my right, I put my weight into a strike directly at the abdomen but-

It dodged to the side, catching my off guard.

I lost my balance, the one that dodged taking advantage to rush me, reaching me in an instant.

Clang!

Sparks flew as the sword contact my mace, neither of us unable to overpower the other.

"Godeye." I zeroed in easily on the weaknesses, my free right leg kicking at its crotch, causing it to stagger.

Bang!

The sound of metal crashing into metal, forming an impression a few centimetres deep as it went down.

Behind!

I squatted down on pure instinct, a sword jabbing at the position I was prior, my legs sweeping and knocking it off balance.

Left!

"Haaa!"

Clang!

My mace impacted another sword, my muscles tensing as I held position.

"Ganging up on me?" I retracted my mace, dropping down as I smashed it into its side, barely managing to dodge the sword thrown at me by the one that had fallen.

I grabbed the sword, my eyes zeroing in on the final one standing.

I stood on the fallen robot, my mace raised high into the air.

Bam!

Four down, last one.

"Godbody!" I cleared the distance easily, my sword plunging into the metal-

BANG!

We flew into the barrier, the robot crashing into it as my sword was stopped.

"Not bad. How long did I take?"