Mine

On a side note-I've been listening to Mukbang while writing this and my stomach's grumbling. It's so satisfying >~<

Anyway, this is a continuation of the previous chapter. Enjoy.

-Euphie

Snow's POV.

"I'll be reaching in a few mi-" My voice froze as a bout of intense lust shot through me, catching me entirely off guard.

"Leslie?"

My mind was hazy-Clouded by lust as the image of a certain someone entered my head, a certain tightness in my pants occurring without me realising.

"Alyssa...What the hell is happening to me?" I whispered, unable to think of anything else but her.

Displeasure and bitterness filled me as I thought back to the day I had seen that human...Defile her.

He didn't deserve her...She was...Mine.

"Leslie? What the hell are you saying?"

"I..." I didn't know how to explain it,"I can't get her out my head. She's just filling my mind."

"..."

"That human..." I practised my self-control, my hands gripping the armrests of my chair tightly,"He deserves to die..."

A feeling of discomfort-As if something was missing inside me-Arose.

"I feel...Empty..."

I heard her running somewhere as I was losing my grip on reality-I had to see her.

Why was I on this trip back to do more work anyway?

She was all that mattered.

"Okay okay okay. The legends of the past. How to spot inamor. Uhhhh...Uhhh...Emotional changes. You can't think of anything else until...You...Get horny...And the inamorato loses control rapidly if he's not close to his inamorata."

I couldn't reply to her, focusing on controlling myself  and making a request,"Bring...Dad...Out...I'm losing...Control!"

I couldn't turn back.

If I did, the jet would be out of fuel and I'd crash and die.

Yet, my irrationality was slowly getting the better of me.

"G-Got it!" Alyssa hung up as my hands began to form a dent in the armrests, the jet beginning to land.

———

Alyssa's POV.

"Dad!"

"Lys? What's up?" Dad was in his study as usual, reading a book.

"I think...I think Snow's found his inamorata."

The book dropped.

"What?"

"He's...He's losing self-control and is probably going to go berserk since whoever it is isn't with him."