Do You Hear the People Scream?

Antonio's POV.

The three lost their games.

I shuddered silently as I saw them writhing on the floor, faces cramped in agony after the game stopped supplying Gamma.

"Do you want it? Go on! Bark like a dog and I'll give you a drop! Come on my little pups! Bark! Bark!"

"Woooof! Woof!"

"Wang! Wang!"

"Bark! Bark bark!"

The three barked miserably as they rolled on the floor and acted like dogs.

"Good! Good puppies!" Alexis giggled.

Immediately, their scrunched faces relaxed as the drug is administered.

"Now..." She checked her phone.

I see her silently counting down from ten.

Nine...Eight...Seven...

Three...Two...One...

The three of them collapse to the floor, eyes rolled back.

"Good. Now Taylor, your code word is Backstab. When you hear that word from me, you listen to all my commands, do them then forget immediately afterwards."

No visible reaction.

"Jonah, your code word is Betray. When you hear that word from me, you listen to all my commands, do them then forget immediately afterwards."

Again, no reaction.

"An lastly, Harry! Your code word is Bastardly. When you hear that word from me, you listen to all my commands, do them then forget immediately afterwards."

Alexis opened the door to the basement's exit.

"Now. Backstab. Kill your parents and stand there until someone sees you. Betrayal. Kill your parents and stand there until someone sees you. Bastardly. Kill your parents and stand there until someone sees you. Go." Alexis says.

And as if they were remote controlled, they stood up, eyes glazed over and shambled and stumbled for a
moment before resuming their usual gait.

They walked to the door and Alexis walked over to the table.

Muttering something under her breath, the table beeped once before it retracted nearly 50 plates and shut down.

"There we go." She dusted off her hands and turned to be,"Shall we go? I believe tonight we will be able to see a wonderful show."

———

Head Maid of Skyler Mansion's POV.

"Hey, have you seen the young master today? He even ignored us! Must be a good day today..." I hear chatter amongst the maids.

"Quiet down, the young master isn't requesting for any of you to serve him today so just enjoy the night off."

I hear cheers as I walk off, shaking my head whilst smiling.