Blackmailing the Queen

A hour after the debut of one Alexis Niko.

Queen Elizabeth II's POV.

"-And I believe that this girl, will lead our country-No-Our race, to greater heights! For one day, we will accomplish things that could never be done! One day, we will make it to the moon and plant our flag upon the thing that has been shining down on us for billions of years! Perhaps we will be able to traverse freely to other planets one day! Perhaps we will make contact with alien life! That girl, Alexis Niko is our country's greatest shining star. Brighter than Polaris, than our sun." I say as I turn to a camera.

"That girl started her journey by introducing a genius mathematical formula that changed how we looked a subject as a whole. At the age of five, she had changed an entire topic in school across the globe! After that, she introduced things we could never even imagine of, let alone create. I, myself, have followed her theses ever since she published them. Her works in all fields have quite near changed the entire world!"

I started to name a few,"The theory of relativity, quantum mechanics, using magnets to allow trains levitate and go faster with zero friction."

"From the Brownian Movement, a study of the random movements on particles to chemotherapy, a revolutionary way of treating cancer! Cancer has a treatment! A way to eradicate cancer! Imagine that, a girl not over the age of fourteen working on things we people would dream of doing."

Alexis Niko, you have brought great fortune to the United Kingdom.

I see what you're doing.

You're inspiring these young people to work harder, to make geniuses out of them.

I will support you wholeheartedly.

For the future of our country and for the bettering of humankind.

"And from the way I see it, she has used her debut yesterday to issue out a challenge!" I shout out to the massive crowd below me.

"More specifically, to you youths! Alexis Niko, expert in theoretical mathematics, neurosurgery, biological chemistry, medicine, engineering, architecture, music and computing to name a few, has offered the younger generation a challenge!"

"It is a challenge I will issue to you all in her footsteps!"

"Surpass the older generation! Inspire amazement and awe from the crowd, put on your thinking caps! Revolutionise and innovate, overthrow our thinkings and better them! Dare to step forward with a different opinion! And maybe, one day, I'll be standing here, giving yet another speech. And that speech, might be about you."

My voice was soft on it's own but-

With a microphone and thousands of cameras in place, recording me, my words resonate.

"And to end off, I would like to talk about and thank the very same person that I've been talking about. Alexis Niko. This name, you have all heard about. She is not known for being the 'heir' or 'successor' to some company. She is not known purely for her looks, but for her skill. This is the kind of people our country needs! These kinds of people will be at the forefront of humanity, leading us to a better and brighter future! So, Alexis? If you're watching this at home, know that this Queen is extremely happy with your work and will support you fully. That is all."

———

I walk back into Buckingham Palace and into my room.

"Anne, please get everyone to leave for a moment. I require absolute silence."

"At once, your majesty."

The room cleared, leaving me at my chair facing a single person.

Alexis Niko.