To Topple a Country

ANNDDDD THAT'S THE 30K MILESTONE FRIGGIN REACHED. Holy crud there's been nothing BUT good news today. First my school's ending tomorrow, Wreck it Ralph 2 is coming and now this? Maybe I'll win the lottery tomorrow.

All jokes aside, thanks everyone for your continued support and if you feel like it, do drop a like and leave a comment! ^~^

Alexis' POV.

Breaking into a sprint, my eyes darted about for a single sign of movement.

Three o'clock, third storey, building.

With a little force, I jumped up into the building, my daggers glaring brightly.

Corner.

I landed and rushed forward and just as I was about to land a strike-

Wait!

I paused, the dagger's edge mere millimetres away from his neck.

"P-please don't h-harm my wife and children!" The man begged, his body stiff.

"Obvliate?"

"Please don-Ah? Yuh-y-your majesty?!"

"Didn't they get you to evacuate?"

"Y-you need to run your majesty!"

"Run?" I raised a brow, dubious.

"T-they're using me as a trap to-"

Twelve o'clock.

I had no time to react, a sword plunging through my chest.

"So it turns out even emperors are easy to kill?" A cocky voice sounded,"Not bad. I'll give you a quick death for what you're worth."

The man pulled out the sword.

"Eh...S-sir why isn't she..."

I turned around, face to face with ten frozen men, the hole in my chest mending at rapid speed,"You didn't think I'd die that easy, right? That would make me a disappointing final boss."

Holding him up in the air by the throat, I frowned,"Stronger than an obvliate? Trash like you?" I burst out laughing,"To think I actually took Horivil's words seriously."

Crrrrk!

With a sickening crunch, I snapped his neck and chucked him to the side,"Now, do you want to do want to die a fast death or make this hard on yourselves?"

"P-Phobetor guide us to d-defeat this heathen!" One of them prayed, holding his sword with trembling hands.

"As expected. As you wish, I'll make it as painful as I can. Loki."

With the illusion of invisibility, I casually walked behind them, using a bit of force to damage their spinal cord.

"GAAAH!" They cried out as they fell to the floor, unable to move.

With a little slice of the dagger on each wrist, a small bit of blood flowed out,"There we go. A long, agonising death. Rest assured, you'll die-In a few days that is."

Turning back, I looked at the pitiful man,"Where're your wife and kids?"

"I-in the other room y-your majesty."

Tossing him the dagger, I made one final check for any enemies,"Head north two blocks and you'll find a military base. You'll be safe there. If you meet into any trouble, use that." Without waiting for a thank you, I left.

"Horivil?" I called through the coms device.

"Your majesty?"

"Do you want the city intact?"