Grand Duke Illions

Antonio's POV.

"So what's your deal with her anyway?" Sapphire asked me.

She was the girl Al had a dispute with but she apologised to me after.

I mean it was that time of month so I knew how to deal with it, I mean I had a wife, y'know?

"Al? She's uh...Precious to me."

"You must have a pretty eccentric taste." We were taking west coast of Britain, Al took north.

"She's not normally prissy, she just doesn't like when people talk behind her back."

"Eh, guess we don't click."

"Guess so."

"There's some natives here." Sapphire whispered,"We approach peacefully but get ready for combat."

"Roger."

As we went forward, I saw some people come forward,"Who are you guys? Get back!" His hands were brown and furry.

"Lycanthrope. Attack rank D. We come in peace." Sapphire called out.

"What are you saying?!" The man shouted, clearly not understanding Careshian.

"Language barrier. Shit." Sapphire cursed,"Translator." She called.

"Old Phrenic? Ancient stuff." Sapphire commented as she called out with her translator,"We're from Careshia. We come in peace."

The man seemed to stay tense,"STAY BACK!" He roared,"DROP ALL YOUR WEAPONS OR I'LL KILL YOU!" He was visibly distressed.

Sapphire's eyes narrowed,"Paranoia. PTSD. Radiation poisoning. Anxiety disorder. Nervous breakdown. Deranged. Accelerated heartbeat, tachycardia."

She replied with the translator,"Listen, we aren't here to harm you. We're come in peac-"

"SHUT UP! DROP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND SCRAAAAAM!" His hand was shaking badly.

[Sapphy, C7's coming down.]

The coms sounded,"Got it Keegan."

I saw the silhouette of a jet streaking across the sky, landing nearby.

"Obvliates invading?"

"Yeah, don't have time for this shit." Sapphire cursed,"I'm giving them a warning and we turn around and rendezvous with Keegan and her."

"Got it."

"Listen! Obvliates are invading-"

"OBVLIATES? NO! GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!" The man screamed in terror as he ran back into the camp, several people squatted and huddled together in obvious fear.

"For fuck's sake," Sapphire got pissed,"Let's just go. C7's probably got a grandie or two on ground."

"You mean like an Obvliate Grand Duke?"

"Bingo. And he's gonna be the main bad boy killing off our factions. I'm betting on Illions leading the charge."

"The warmonger?"

"That's the one! C'mon, we gotta hurry, they're just ten minutes away!" We made a mad dash for them as we heard a tremor and a devilish laugh,"Illions has arrived."

"Sometimes I hate that I'm right. They're going for Jackson and Levi in the east!" We switched directions with ease, navigating the route as if we had for years now.

I frowned as I saw an abandoned school,"Allerton High..."

That's the school I went to with Al...