The Agony!

Just a bit of word(?) to everyone, the next few chapters will focus primarily on furthering le relationship. I'll leave a note at the end of when the actual plot kicks in. So if you're not here for Antonio X Alexis X Snow, you have to wait. >~<

Snow's POV.

"Alright, I'll be starting now."

"Fantastic!" I grinned deviously.

Huehehehe...The faster you finish, the faster you'll...Fuck-What am I thinking?!

Lewd thoughts filled my head, as I turned to Antonio.

His face was beet red, holding his breath as if he were trying to hide something.

"Keep your dick in your pants, good god." I scoffed at his pathetic appearance.

"Do you know...How painful it is, to be deprived of love, get kissed and have no follow-up? I'm being cockblocked to the extreme..." He sounded like he was in true agony, his face contorted in pain would show it too but really...His reason was...

"It'll be fine, just a few hours right? I've gone through Horivil's torturous training and you've been beaten half to death by Al before. It'll be fine."

"Yeah. You're right. We shouldn't be worrying about that...Instead...We have to worry about...3 wishes."

We stared conspiratorially, two perverted idiots aiming to gain maximum satisfaction from a promise.

"Hey guys remember to ta-"

"Yeah yeah! We get it! Just get on with it Al! We can take the pain!" Antonio shouted dismissively, waving his hand,"Right, I propose operation: Debauchery. First we-"

———

An unspecified amount of time later.

"Should we have-GAHHH!" I hissed,"Asked for...M-m-more wishes?"

"W-w-who would have expected her to have the fucking balls to a-amputate herself?! URGH..." A small puddle of our morning breakfast had formed on the floor.

Pain racked my body, retreating instantly only to strike seemingly even harder than before, wearing me out.

"I WANT MY DAAAAAAAAAAD!" Antonio cried miserably, both of us lying uselessly on the floor, unable to even move.

My mind was blanking out,"Fuck...I'm gonna make myself pass out!"

"No man! Don't leave me like this! I need moral support too! You can't just-"

I attempted to smack myself in the face really hard but all that happened was that my arm fell limply on my face before reattaching.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed,"WHAT PURGATORY IS THIS?!"

"ALEXISSSS!" Antonio shouted,"HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? IS THE DAY ALMOST OVER YET?!"

"Just a bit more!" Alexis hollered back.

Relief hit me as she momentarily stopped,"How long more?"

"Well it's been exactly an hour since you agreed so I'd say another twenty-three hours more!"

"Oh for fuck's sa-"

———

Even more time later.

"..."

"..."

Our throats were dry, hoarse, unable to even scream anymore.

All we could do was open our mouths like idiots.

There were no more tears left to cry, no more insults left to scream, no more food left to vomit.