Crafting

Antonio's POV.

"Hey, what's your power anyway." I asked curiously as I play around with the flame, having gotten to its quite pleasant warmth.

She passes me an apple,"Try it."

I take it and stare at it.

It's just an ordinary apple.

I bite into it and it-

Tasted just like an ordinary apple.

I stared at her in puzzlement and she replies to my
look,"What's in your hand?"

I look down and the apple was completely gone.

The chunk I bit had changed flavour to grape and it smelt like a lemon.

I stop chewing and ask,"What's thi-"

The chunk I had bitten into disappeared from my mouth completely.

She grins at me,"What did you think?"

"How'd you do that?" I questioned, intrigued to no end.

She extends her hand and an apple materialises out of nowhere before changing to a grape, then a gun, then a phone, then to a pillow.

I staggered back and my jaw dropped in amazement.

"What power is that?!"

"Illusion. I can play around with anything's five senses and mess them up. For example~"

I feel a sharp acute pain on my hand and I see several cockroaches on it.

I scream and try to get them off but they keep digging into my skin.

And just as I was about to pass out-

They disappeared completely.

"Please. Do not do that. Ever." I say in a weak voice.

"I can make myself seem invisible. I can make you blind, deaf, unable to taste or hear anything. Or maybe...I could make you feel so much pain and override you until your brain shuts down."

I shudder and say in a small voice,"Okay. Let's never do that."

We stand in silence in the lift that seemed to descend for forever.

After a while, we reached our destination and the lift door opened, leading us to a room that had all sorts of blueprints, designs and metals strewn about, machines hard at work testing just about everything.

Alexis' POV.

"This, is the refinery and testing of metals area where stuff happens. I have machines manning the place but for the rare and stronger metals, they require a flame strong enough to melt them."

"That's where you come along." I lead him to a smelter and motion for him to summon the flame.

"Make the strongest flame you think you can hold for a minute. It's both training and equipment. So two birds with one stone."

He nods and summons a burning flame before pushing it into the smelter.

Inside, I had Celestium smelting.

It was the the rarest material in the world the most expensive one, for a good reason too.

This metal could amplify a Demigod's abilities, boosting them a notch.

Meaning, E-ranks would become D-ranks and D-ranked would become C-ranked.

As for SSS ranked abilities, it would break the so called 'Ascending wall' and bring the ability above the the highest rank and into what was known as the 'God's Domain'