Here We Go Again!

Welcome back! This is just a side story and something I wrote for fun. I'll be updating weekly, probably 1-2 chapters a week since it isn't my main focus. It's been quite awhile, eh? What better way to start off than this? (;

———

"A-Haaah...Al..." A splatter of hot liquid entered my throat, my nether regions quivering as it contracted, my moans cut short as I gulped it all down, the pearly white liquid overflowing down my neck, the sweet yet salty taste familiar to me.

My back arched in the shape of a 'C', electric shivers down my spine made my body quake—This sensation, this soundless bliss, I could never forget.

I panted breathlessly as I flopped onto the bed,"F-fuck...No more."

How many positions had we tried?

How many times had we climaxed?

I lost count after 5.

"Tired already?" Jupiter teased,"I could easily go for another three rounds babe."

"It is only three in the morning." Snow commented.

"We haven't released all our 'pent-up frustration' yet, sweetheart."

"T-three? We've been at it for nearly six hours. I'm completely sapped. My mind's frigging blank," I groaned,"I regret drinking that tequila."

The three of them got on either side, today Antonio was at the edge of the bed.

"If you're tired, we'll stop then." Jupiter whispered.

"Yeah, its our long deserved break. We've got all the time in the world." Snow cuddled up closer.

"You two lucky bastards." Antonio grumbled as he sat up.

"Shut up A, you got your turn yesterday and the day before."

The pearly liquid was pooling around my legs,"God, what're they gonna think when they come in and clean the room tomorrow?" My face flushed in embarrassment

"It's us making love, what they think doesn't matter."

"Yeah but...How am I going to sleep like this? I swear to god, you cum more than animals."

"I am a god, darling. You are one too." Jupiter commented teasingly, pecking my cheek.

I rolled my eyes,"What do you want?"

"The night is still young. And besides..." His fingers sank into my core mixing up the liquids, making me squeal as I pushed his hand away,"You're still drenched."

I tried to suppress it but a small smile formed at the corner of my lips,"Fine...Just one more time."

———

"With the advent of the Human-Obvliate Joint Peace Treaty under Horivil Leighton and Johnathan Diggs having been signed two weeks prior this will mark the first time in history where the two will see eye to eye. Major steps in peace have been achieved with the planet Earth Mk. II the first place where obvliates and humans can live in peace under the joint government of both sides. This monumental step forward will be covered tonight at..."