A Deal

Antonio's POV.

"We urge anyone with reports or information of Alexis Niko's or Antonio Giovanni's whereabouts to come forward. A reward will be offered upon her being found-" I slammed down my fist on the remote, turning off the television immediately.

"Damn it!" I grabbed my hair tightly,"Why?" I gritted my teeth, my eyes bloodshot.

I sobbed as I laughed uncontrollably, my body shaking,"What have I done?"

Three words.

Three words were all that it took to ruin me.

She's not human.

"Alexis..." My vision was blurry,"God...What have I done?"

The hotel room was cold, dark, damp.

"Alexis...I need you...Please come back...Please come back. Please come back. I want you. I need you. I love you. I swear. I really need you..."

"Hehehehahahahaha!" I giggled as I hit the floor repeatedly with my trembling fists.

"Alexis. Alexis. Alexis Alexis Alexis Alexis Alexis. I need you. I want you." I looked up at the ceiling, all around me-

All I could see was her face.

"Why did you leave me Antonio?" Her voice was so vivid, so sorrowful, driving me to the edge.

"Stop it..." I covered my ears but her voice bled through the cracks, gnawing on my ears.

"What did I do wrong?" Her face filled my vision, tears streaking down.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed pointing my hand at that unfamiliar woman.

"Please Antonio. Love me. Love me! LOVE ME!"

"GO AWAY! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as the tears turned into blood, slowly filling the room with crimson, her teeth tearing into my flesh and ripping it, my bones and muscles freshly showing.

"STAY BACK!" I pointed my sword at her as she drew nearer.

"Don't you love me Antonio?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I staggered back, screaming as I backed into a corner.

"Please don't leave me..."

"DIE!" I plunged my sword into her abdomen, her face expressing shock, horror.

"Antonio..."

Her body went limp, making me relax only to start moving forward again.

"AIEEEEE!" I slashed madly, tearing away at her to no avail as her hands cupped my cheeks, her skin turning to dust as another woman with held my face.

I wanted to scream but my mouth felt like it was stitched shut, my body unable to move.

"Vayu. This one's mine."

"...He's broken his contract with me. He promised to protect her. Disappointing."

"ARRRRGGGH! EUGGGHHH!" Intense pain wrecked my body, my internal organs felt like they were ripped apart and torn to shreds, my heart crushed and my muscles torn string by string.