Obvliate Emperor; Grand Universer

Joel Niko's POV.

My message went through and I managed to get her out of the void with a drop of my blood in a crystallised form.

"The council is starting soon." I closed my eyes as I sat at the rectangular table that could hold 9 people.

All but one seat would be occupied by the the seven Obvliate Kings and me, the Obvliate Emperor.

A knock resounded on the door.

"Enter."

Seven figures walked in sitting down silently.

Seven flanked the chairs that were directly next to mine and the one that was empty.

Now you might be wondering-

What is an Obvliate Emperor?

Well, I am an entity that has power rivalling six Obvliate Kings which have the power to rival twelve Obvliate Lords and so on.

I-Am the ruler of all Obvliates.

"I am old." I started,"I am now four million, six hundred and fifty-three thousand and four hundred and eighty-seven years old."

"My lifespan is reaching an end."

"You still have a few thousand more years." Eindart, an Obvliate King snorted.

"Eindart! Watch your phrasing!" Janet roared,"My lord, please forgive him."

"It is not a problem. You need not respect me. You must respect the new empress."

"The new empress? Has she awakened?" Horivil, the oldest of the Obvliate Kings and the one that had followed be since the day I awakened the Emperor within me and took helm of my father's throne.

Just like Alexis will one day.

"She may not be pure blooded but she has the blood of the Obvliate Emperor within her." I leaned back into my chair.

"However, someone had meddled with our affairs and has sent her to another world. I believe it is a Universer that has a grudge against me. I will investigate further."

"Afterward...When my daughter returns...I will give her a gift."

I changed from my human form to my Quasi-Obvliate form, my skin dyed half black, half white.

Two wings of opposing colours appeared on my back respectively.

A yin-yang symbol appeared on the middle of my forehead.

I was called many things.

Joel, pa, your highness, my lord and many other nicknames.

But I had a title that would strike fear into the hearts.

A title that was synonymous with the word 'Monster'.

I am the Yin-Yang Demon, responsible for 70% of humanity's casualties in the past 4 million years.

I am the most wanted monster and anyone that could kill me would be crowned the strongest person alive because-

Anyone that has tried to kill me has ended up dead-No exceptions.

"How many humans are there currently?" My voice boomed in the quiet hall.

"22.3 billion my lord."

A few million years ago, just before I was born, humans had managed to make technology that could play around with the three states, allowing gas giants in our planet to become permanent places of settlement as they were turned solid.

"Good. Very good. I shall use the remaining life power of mine and wipe out as much as I can. This will usher in the reign of the new empress. Humans have become even cockier. I will beat them down and make then regret thinking we have gone soft after not attacking them for so long."

We Obvliates had one advantage over humans.

We evolved naturally while humans had to increase their power artificially via our blood.

Our blood could store energy within it.

And after four million years of storing-

It would rival the strength of the aftershock of a supernova.

It would utterly decimate Uranus and Neptune, fracturing the planets. (A/N: No pun intended here. I still laughed at it though after realising what I unintentionally wrote.)

"...When will you crown the new empress?"

"Immediately after I get her back and make her realise her origins."

"And to do that...We must perform the Calling Ritual."

"We must perform it quickly then. Within ten years." Janet concurred.

"That is impossible! Ten years is too sho-"

"I will burn my life." Eindart closed his eyes.

"Eindart...?" Janet looked shocked.

"Eindart may be rebellious but he is loyal to the cause. He is willing to sacrifice all for the greater cause." Horivil nodded in approval,"Your highness...How is it?"

I laughed.

Loudly.

My deep laughter filled the room,"Good. Good! With this...The humans will suffer. Dismissed."

The meeting ended and we recited our motto-

The motto every Obvliate is taught when they are born.

"Violence begets peace; Peace begets violence."

———

Lisa Niko's POV.

"The Universer Council has now officially begun. I must first report on the most important thing."

I was the only Grand Universer of the Universer Council and went undercover to find out the secrets of humans and I met Joel Niko.

At first, it was just a job.

Then, it had turned into a romance and a job.

Turns out, handling both is a lot more difficult.

Even more so when a child is involved.

And years before when Alexis had begun working, I had found out Joel's true identity.

The Obvliate Emperor.

I immediately reported it to the council but the child...I sent her away before I told them.

"Joel?"

"He's on a trip. Most likely a meeting. I believe they're about to do something big. Joel's still short-tempered after what happened. He's killed a few hundred thousand to release her from the void."

"Hm. We must make sure the child is safe and away from their grasp. We must bring her back." Gabriel, an elder said after a moment's silence.

"You can't mean?" Beatrix stood up with a horrified look on her face.

"Aye. We must perform the Calling Ritual. Only then will we be able to exchange the lives of humans with us Obvliates."

I sat back into my chair, my eyes closed tightly,"Five hundred million is a big price to pay, Gabriel."

"I am willing to burn my life if it means that a person above the Grand Elder will come into being and lead us to victory against the humans and obvliates."

We continued our talks until it came to an end with a single thought in mind.

We had to act before the Obvliates did.

As as per the traditions, we ended off with reciting our motto.

"Know thyself; Know thy enemy- And you will win."