Monarch's Bout

Alexis' POV.

Good lord, what happened yesterday?

My head felt like it had been hit by a ton of bricks as I made a shitty attempt to get out of bed only to be shot down by my sore body.

"Morning!" Antonio called as he came in after my repeated groaning.

"What...Happened?"

"Missy, when did you watch fifty shades?"

"..." Fuck.

How does he know that?

"What're you talking about?" I faked innocence.

He crossed his arms,"You were piss drunk telling me how you signed an NDA."

"...W-well-How do you know, huh?!" I retorted snappily.

Well as snappily as a hungover girl could.

"I'm a man. I like sex. I watch the movies with the sex because up till recently, I was devoid of sex."

"W-well I'm a woman. I-"

"Mind you, you're the same girl that didn't even how to have sex until a few days ago."

"..."

"Ah screw it."

"Wait what are you dOOOOING?!" I squealed as he carried my over his shoulder, both of us still butt naked.

"Little miss drunk, the amount of times we have climaxed last night exceeds the single digits. You also refused to get out of bed after falling asleep which means you slept without bathing, after sex."

My cheeks turned beet red as we entered the bathroom,"Now I need a bath and you do too. We need to get ready because Monarch's Bout is starting."

He set me down into the hot water bath and sat opposite of me.

"Monarch's Bout?" I hadn't heard those words in ages.

"You don't know it?"

I shook my head.

Sixteen years made stuff a blur.

I sank a little underwater, blowing bubbles with my mouth as he explained.

"One, could you stop doing that?"

"Why?" I asked before sinking down again, just to get back at him.

"Because god help me I'm not recreating the scene from 50 shades."

I immediately sat up,"Not everything I do is about sex!"

"You know how many positions we did yesterday?"

"..." I bit my lip,"You're mean..."

He seemed a little sorry for his remark,"Well...It's not like I hated it."

I tried to move forward but my body ached badly,"Ow ow ow! Fuck this hurts..."

"Vayu."

A warm sensation spread through me, soothing the pain in my tensed up muscles.

"Good god what happened to your muscles?"

"Must've used god body-Ngh...That's good." I moaned in satisfaction as I could finally stretch.

"Okay enough chit chat. We need to go off soon."

———

The same car drove us from our house to a school this time, nine other cars parked in a line.