You

Snow's POV.

I walked out the door of the palace having left Alexis to sleep.

I needed some time alone to go through everything that had happened-A sort of 'me' time if you would.

I walked into a cafe-opening till 2 in the morning-In my hoodie and ordered an iced white chocolate mocha.

Sipping it as I took a seat at an empty seat in the cafe which had two other customers, I closed my eyes and blanked out.

'Ring-'

The door to the cafe opened, a figure in a hoodie ordered a drink and walked over to me,"Mind if I sit?"

My eyes narrowed,"You." I knew exactly who it was.

That distinct voice that I despised with every inch of my heart.

"I'm not here to fight. I just want to talk."

"Talk? What's there to talk about? You've killed two of my friends." I was about to attack.

"It's about Alexis."

"Al? You think you have a chance?"

"Look. I just want to explain her situation to you. I'll leave then if you want me to."

"Leave?" I laughed,"What do you mean leave?"

"You're dying here motherfucker."

"If you still want to fight me afterwards, fine. But give me ten minutes. It's all I want."

"...Fine." I was radiating murderous intent, my eyes glaring holes into him,"Ten minutes."

———

"You know, what you're telling me...It's insane." I looked up at him.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"It still stands-You need to die."

"It seems like you hold a lot of hatred for me?"

"You betrayed her trust...And yet...Why does she still love you? I must kill you. Once you die she'll forget about you and I'll be there for her."

"And here I thought I was the only one going batshit insane." Antonio snorted.

I frowned as I got back in control of myself.

I walked out, Antonio following behind.

"Try not to damage the buildings." I commented,"PESTILENCE!"

"You really need to manage your emotions, pal." He shrugged,"Lyssa."

Locusts covered my body, creating near impenetrable armour as I flew up into the air, with the aid of the locusts.

Bam!

I was slammed down onto the floor, pain racking me as I made contact, my sword slicing through some foreign substance that was a mix of solid and liquid.

"You know, I managed two of you guys in a matter of minutes. What makes you any better?"

I stood up, my body having already been restored to peak performance,"Cocky are we? That was warm-up."

I made a dash for him, my sword slicing through him in an instant as my feet sunk into the asphalt floor to stop myself from flying off.

The feeling of bones did not come-Something was wrong.

I jumped up just as a dark tendril smashed down where I was, a completely intact Antonio staring up arrogantly,"I've got my ways too."

My heart sank at the realisation as I retreated, slashing at the oncoming onslaught of tendrils striking out at me unforgivingly.

"Go!" The locusts that formed my sword flew forward through the tendrils.

BOOM!

They crashed into Antonio, blowing him into bits of black liquid that flopped onto the floor.

It went quiet.

Is it over-

"Apollo!"

"Gah!" I staggered back as a black sword slashed at me, black fire burned through my armour, leaving a deep gash on my chest as a fist smashed into my face, sending me on a collision course with a building.

BOOM!

People were definitely woken up.

I felt my cut burning, intense pain racking me even though the cut had healed.

I dragged myself out, my armour dispersing as the insects shot out like bullets, splitting apart the tendrils like butter as Antonio was blown apart repeatedly,"DIE! YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE CAME! GAAAAH!" I forced myself to stay conscious, the pain spreading over my body as black veins appeared.

Pak!

A tendril smacked my right on my chest, a cry of pain escaping my lips as I was downed to my knees, a limping Antonio forming, thousands of cuts on his body, dripping with black blood,"Cough..." He laughed hoarsely,"Not bad for an obvliate. You could never match up to Alexis though."

"You...How do you have his power?"

"It doesn't really matter does it? You picked this fight. I'll end it." He raised up his inky black sword, pointing it squarely at me.

I spat out the blood in my mouth as I stood up.

"You think I die that easily?" I chuckled coarsely,"I'm an obvliate king for a reason."

A sword form in my arms, my armour reattaching.

"You've got balls. But it's who lives that matters."

"GAAAH!"

"HAAAAA!"

We charged at each other, going for the kill.

I could feel the bloodlust radiating off him, his arrogant smile filled with ruthlessness, his eyes that could make an obvliate lord flinch.

"STOOOP!"

A powerful force struck me, knocking me off my feet.

I slowly sat up, the pain starting to subside.

I stood up and saw a lone figure standing there, shoulders shaking.

"Kitten..."

"Al..."

"..."

I walked up to her,"Kitten I-"

"Shut up." She slapped me.

"You," She looked up at me,"You said you wanted me to be happy. You wanted my wish to come true. I wanted this war to end."

"He came here, only wanting to talk. And you try to kill him because of me still having feelings for him? Newsflash Snow, KILLING HIM WON'T DO SHIT!"

"..." She was mad.

I could feel her anger directed at me.

"And you," She turned to Antonio,"What the fuck do you think you are doing here?"

"Al I-"

"Don't you fucking say you love me, Antonio Giovanni. Because I'm sick at tired of that same god damned line from you. You left me. You. You've broken every promise you made. You took my first kiss, my first time and my first proposal. What else do you want from me?" She was starting to cry.

"Are you here for more? You want me back now because I'm not allowed to move on?! Tell me! TELL ME!"