Deicide

It's not a typo error.

Alexis' POV.

Pak.

"..."

"..."

Opening my eyes, I found the fist directly on my nose-It didn't hurt though.

Is this the numbness after death?

I didn't feel anything when I was hit by that car...

"What?" Ambrosia appeared confused, raising his hand once more-

Pak.

It landed on my face, hurting as much as being smacked in the face by a man with osteoporosis holding a pillow.

I had regained what little strength I had left,"Are you tormenting me?"

"Shut up!" He growled as he repeatedly hit m weakly.

"It's really not working." I commented as I felt my body slowly regaining strength, my wounds somehow slowly healing.

"You really don't have to go to such an extent to drag out my death. A long speech would have done fine and I bet those gods up there would have cheered. Now look what you've done, you've gone and made a fool of yourself."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" He growled, his temper bursting out, as his arms made a feeble attempt to choke me.

"Jesus if you wanted to hit some you don't do it like this-" I gently hit him but in that instant-

BOOM!

He was blown back, shocking me,"Holy shit."

"You...Gah..." He stood up, dripping red blood,"My blood...Impossible..."

"Heh...Hehehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Maniacal laughter rang out as we turned to the source-Jupiter.

"Fool." Jupiter cackled,"To think you'd make such an idiotic mistake. At the very last moment at that." He limped over, helping Antonio and Snow up.

"Mistake?" I questioned, moving my hands.

I felt absolutely normal-Say for the fact that I was more energetic than usual.

"Alexis Niko is your daughter. She is your successor. The more she is injured, the more your powers transfer over to her to mend her and strengthen her. Have you not seen my father do the same for me? Normally, you only get half of the power but you?"

"You've been suppressing it. Holding back the day you were supposed to be succeeded." Jupiter grinned maliciously, his maleficent eyes staring at Ambrosia like a ravenous dog.

"Naturally, the more you block the succession, the more it wishes to happen. It is, fate after all. To think you'd forget. You're nothing but an immortal that can't even fight."

"No...Impossible...A mistake? Me? YOU'RE LYING!"

Suddenly, as if it had been suppressed for a long time, the false memories planted within all the gods had shattered, only my eyes able to see the inky chains removing themselves from every deity.

Silence befell us, the befuddled and dazed eyes of the deities falling on us.

"You all have a lot of questions." I spoke to them,"But I believe you have one desire. You remember what he has done to you right?" I pointed to Ambrosia.

I spotted a familiar face, an old man with a white beard,"He practically enslaved us."

"Then give me your power. I will slay him." I held the violin and bow in my hand.