The Armies Arrive

Alexis' POV.

After meeting that man, Keegan explained some stuff-The main point being that Gallium's main force was coming down so no more relaxing around.

Levi and Jackson stayed behind with the man to allow communication between us.

"Do we have to be nice to them?" Sapphire whined as we got back to camp,"Those children from Genius camp can barely fight."

"We're technically not part of the upper-class Sapphie. If they cry to daddy, we're f-ed." Keegan replied,"Besides, we don't need to talk to them, just endure it. It's what we do best, innit?"

"...I'm still not worth one idiot from genius camp even after all I've done?"

"Well you are a celebrity but they're the monetary backers of Gallium so...You can't beat them or it'll be an insult to their parents."

"Why did Gallium even establish genius camp?" Antonio inquired.

"Publicity. Who wouldn't want to see a bunch of kids with eccentric attitudes fight over who's the best. Hell, that's Careshia's school system in a nutshell."

I shrugged-He wasn't wrong.

"Ah-" Keegan got a call from someone,"They're coming over? Okay. I'll tell the others."

"Who was that?"

"Ehhh it was Kane. He's coming over with Jace, Faye and Brian."

"They are...?" I asked.

"The other guys. Brian's ranked 11, Dauntless King. Jace and Faye are twins, ranked 6 and 7, Dual Kinesis. Kane's ranked 1, Psychic. Brian has Invulnerability-The guy's near unkillable but his attacks are weaker since he's only unkillable and not unbeatable. Jace is Earthen Mould, he can manipulate earth with a snap of his hands and Faye's got Atmokinesis-Weather control. They're strong individually but together? Beasts. Then there's Harper. He's got Precognition. Sorta like a third eye or some shit. Nothing goes past him. Only way that's known of beating him is overloading him with everything until even precognition is useless." Keegan explained,"Speaking of. What is your power? I've never seen or experienced anything quite like it. It's like the guys we fought back then were rookies."

"It's called Loki. The ability to manipulate all senses." I answered simply, forming two apples.

"Try it." I passed it to Sapphire and Keegan who both took a bite.

"It tastes like an apple...Now it's sweet like cotton candy..."

"Instant ramen?" Sapphire looked quizzically at the apple in her hands.

"Now-" I changed the apple into an orange,"It's an uneaten orange."

"..."

"..."

"That's stupidly broken." Sapphire commented,"How the hell can you defend against that?"

"He can-" I shoulder bumped Antonio,"It's always a battle of attrition with me. As long as you can outlast, you win because it's exhausting to keep going, as you saw from me fainting yesterday."

From god body, not Loki.

"Ohh. I see." Sapphire nodded,"I'd like to spar one day."