Chapter 3 - Blond and black

Damn!

Why must this week crawl by at such a snail's pace? Even the training session with Mikasa on Wednesday failed to captivate Nina's attention. Mikasa, ever the astute observer, noticed her friend's excitement and urged her to calm down.

While she spoke kindly of Erwin, Nina's heart raced like a hummingbird, refusing to be still. How will she survive the next two days without succumbing to a heart attack? Only when Nina immersed herself in her beloved video games did she find respite from her restless mind. But as soon as exhaustion set in and forced her to retire for the night, her thoughts spiraled into the darkest corners of her imagination, conjuring up the most bizarre and terrifying scenarios.

And when Friday finally came, and Nina felt as though she had been injected with pure adrenaline. She rushed home from work, only to discover that she had three hours to spare before meeting Erwin at the gym. In an effort to pass the time, she completed her weekly routine, cleaning her entire apartment, doing laundry, and preparing dinner. After all, one cannot afford to faint from hunger.

As the clock ticked down to the appointed hour, Nina packed her belongings in a flurry and hopped into her car to make her way to the gym. Upon arrival, Mikasa was already waiting at the entrance, greeting her friend with a warm smile and linking arms with her as they made their way inside.

"Excited?" Mikasa inquired, her voice laced with anticipation.

"Very...". Her dulcet tones quivered with a subtle undertone of hesitation. Nina's heart palpitated with such fervor that it threatened to break free from its confines. The chill of apprehension had crept into her fingertips, and a familiar sensation in her gut left her acutely cognizant of her present condition. It was akin to the sensation of nausea, yet she was unable to purge herself of it. Mikasa, with her discerning eye, swiftly perceived Nina's distress and tenderly placed both hands upon her shoulders, gazing deeply into her eyes.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you will get along very well. He will be here in a few minutes. Just wait for him at the seating area. I'll text him where he will find you".

She nodded hesitantly as she left the room, going straight to the spot where she was supposed to wait. The minutes felt like hours and Nina nervously threaded her fingers through her hair while her eyes were locked to the ground, counting the marks and scratches down there.

"I guess you're the cutie I'm looking for."

Nina's heart skipped a beat as a sudden, unfamiliar voice seemed to call out for her. In a moment of fright, she jumped out of her seat, her eyes searching for the source of the deep voice. And then, as if in a dream, she heard him call her a "cutie". Her stomach and heart went wild with excitement.

As she looked up, her eyes landed on a tall man with blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a pair of very charismatic eyebrows. He was simply the most attractive man Nina had ever seen. Standing almost 2 meters tall, his hair was neatly combed back, showing off a fresh undercut. His broad shoulders and trim waist were perfectly complemented by a fantastic ass that was firm and round, made from pure muscle.

Nina's gaze wandered further, taking in his chiseled jaw, high cheekbones, and a set of full, soft lips that were the stuff of adult fantasies. He was wearing gray sweatpants with a matching white shirt that defined his muscles even more. His chest was so broad and muscled that it almost ripped through the shirt. Oh, how much Nina wished he would turn around, so she could take a look at his muscled back and ass.

But even from the front alone, he was breathtaking, causing Nina to gulp at the sight she was blessed with. He literally left her at a loss for words until another voice pulled her mind back from oblivion.