Chapter 11 - Of confessions and wet dreams Pt. 2

My eyes flung open and I found myself in the coziness of my bed. Another wet dream. Damn it! This is really starting to become a bad and annoying habit. If this continues, I can't tell how long I will be able to wait for her or not to release my tension on my own. As much as I want to save all of me for her for our first time together, it gets more and more difficult not to lose my patience but something is different from the last dream I had a few days ago. Nina lays right in front of me, her back against my chest, but her head is turned to me, her eyes looking into mine with an expression I'm not able to interpret first. I can't say what she wants from me, but when I regained the feeling in my hands, it dawned on me.

I'm really grabbing her breasts tight! When the rest of my body responded to my brain, I feel that I'm damn hard as well but to make things even worse my rock hard dick rests right between her legs, touching her womanhood and rubbing it through the fabric of her shorts.

Nina trembled and her hands clenched the blanket tight, causing it to wrinkle. She must be so scared right now, and it's all my fault. Because of my stupid hormones and wild fantasies. I release her from my iron grip to toss the blanket back. Fuck.....I came all over her thighs but has ALL of this been a dream? I felt her orgasm too, but I can't tell if this was just the product of my dream or reality. No matter the truth, I have to set this right.

"I'm sorry. I...I didn't notice.....I was dreaming but it felt so real after all.....I'm sorry." I sigh as I scratched along my scalp in unease. I'm not really good with people, not to mention in apologizing. I believe that my sorry won't be enough for her and just as I feared, she moves away from me to get out of the bed. I was already prepared to be left alone. After this act, I won't be surprised if she leaves my room to sleep on the couch instead but she just took a tissue from the nightstand, wiped my cum from her legs and rearranged her sleeping outfit. After that, she crawled back into my bed, cuddling up to me and wrapping her arms around my back as if nothing had happened. My body becomes rigid. Why? Why is she doing this? I nearly raped her, even if it wasn't on purpose.

And as if she could read my mind, she immediately starts to explain herself. "It's alright, Levi. I have to apologize too. After all, I'm forcing you to hold out so it's no surprise that your instincts took control over you."

Why the hell is she apologizing to me!? I'm the one to blame! But that stupid brat had to take it instead of me. I can't stand this any longer!

"How dare you......How dare you take the blame on you? How? You know very well that you did nothing. So why are you doing this?! Tell me! I want to know it!"

I scared her with my outburst, but to my surprise, she pulls herself together very quick. It seems she has a good reason for her behavior, and I'm all ears to hear it!

"The answer is simple, Levi. I care for you. I want you to feel comfortable with me. You're trying so hard to get me used to you, taking one step after another. I'm very thankful for your patience and understanding. I've never experienced this from any man before and first I thought I couldn't expect it from you either but you've proven me so wrong. I want to repay this kindness in some way and after all the horrible things you had to endure in your past, I don't want to cause you more pain than you already have."

That hit a nerve inside me. What did I do to deserve such a wonderful woman? She puts the well-being of others above her own, despite her pain and anxiety. I wrap my arms tight around her frame to pull her as close to me as possible. I hide my eyes in her neck and then, even if I don't want it: I begin to sob as my emotions gush over me like a wave over the shore. Stupid emotions! Again she caught me in my weakest moment but after her first night here in my bed, I figured, that she won't judge me for my feelings. That she doesn't care at all if I cry or not. She's just here, listening, comforting me with gentle touches, not judging me nor teaching me.

She rolls over so that she lays under me, to have both her hands free to rub my back in fluent and gentle motions. For minutes, neither of us said a word. I cried silent tears into her neck while she kept caressing me with gentle touches, trying to heal my wounded soul. I really could get used to this. I know now that I want her more than anything ever before. I want her to sleep beside me, to hold me when I need her, so as I want to protect her when she needs me. To give her the attention and adoration she'd missed for so many years, to worship her beautiful body as if its an idol of Aphrodite, made from marble and gold. To give her gentle kisses and touches when there would be nothing but the two of us.

"Nina......I-I love you." The words I wasn't able to hold back any longer finally found their way out of my heart, up to my mouth as they roll from my lips as if they were the only words I know. Her movements stopped abruptly and I felt her heart pacing up together with her breath. I pull away to look at her as I notice that she's the one who's crying now.

"Could you please repeat that again, Levi?"

I let out a slight laughter "Brat...I said I love you."

She covers her mouth with her hand, trying to hold back her own sobs. Now it's my turn to comfort her and I'm more than happy to oblige. I roll over with her, switching positions. Now, with her on top of me, I cup her face with both hands, wiping her tears away with my thumbs.

"Levi.....I love you too!"

Could this night become even better? I'm definitely the luckiest man on earth now. I lean into her, bringing our lips together, getting lost in a tender and gentle kiss. This kiss is so different from the ones we shared before. This one tastes so sweet, almost like liquid sugar. I really could get used to this. To taste her like this every day, I would give anything. Our lips move in perfect sync, Nina hands laying flat on my chest to support her weight. When we part again, she's still crying, but she also wears the most precious smile I could ever dream off. We enjoyed the moment of our confession for quite a while, embracing each other and listening to our breaths before she broke the silence.

"We should go back to sleep. It's still dark outside and I'm tired."

"Then sleep, baby. I'm so full of energy and joy that I won't be able to sleep right now. I will stay right here, holding you tight and watching you when you will fall asleep in my arms."

Nina let out a small giggle. "Okay. But don't stay up for too long. You need to rest as well. I'll wait for you on the other side." She gives me a goodnight kiss on my cheek, her head resting on my shoulder to cuddle her head under my chin.

"Goodnight, princess. I'll see you on the other side then." With a final deep breath, she drifts off to sleep.