Chapter 22 - United we stand Pt. 1

Thank god for your vacation! Or thank your boss. After Levi gave you the best apology someone could've ever give to someone and after you had spoken about your deepest fears and emotions, you shared a long, hot and messy night in Levi's bed. After the shower, it was after 3 am in the morning, which was no surprise though. Levi couldn't hold himself back when he fucked you again in the shower cabin as he pinned you against the wall with all of his strength, ramming his rock hard dick inside of you harder and faster than you could ever imagine. That man really never gets tired of sex.

You shouldn't complain, though. You love it, and with Levi, every sex-session is more than exciting and thrilling. In a good way of course. You always imagined and fantasized to have shower sex one day, but that Levi will make this dream come true was the icing on the cake. You just were goddamn lucky that Erwin didn't join the scene, since you totally forgot to lock the bathroom. It was 5am fucking early when you were finally able to sleep and neither of you didn't have enough time and strength to say goodnight. As soon as the blanket met your skin and as soon as Levi tugged you in his arms, the hammer blow came right away, knocking you out for good.

From this moment, from this night, everything went back to normal. To everyone's delight. The news that you and Levi made up was spreading like forest fire among your friends and they all called either you or Levi to congratulate. It wasn't that kind of a big deal though, but it seems that Erwin, or maybe even Armin and Jean, had spread the gossip about the interaction you had with Petra. No one mentioned it specifically, but they treated you slightly different than before. More respectful and more loving. You could only guess about this, but it feels as if they're proud of you being Levis girlfriend. A woman who will do everything that's possible to assure that her partner was safe and that they can live and carry on their relationship, free from any pests and people who don't grant them their fortune. It's kinda strange though. Most people who have a friend like you in their circle would treat you like a little girl, scolding you about how stupid this was, how short-minded, how dumb to put your own life at risk, blah blah blah.....

But this circle of friends is something completely different! If they could pat your shoulder through the phone, they would do it! You never heard so many praises and encouragements since.....well.....never, to be honest. But it became even better. One week after the Petra-incident and after you made up with Levi, a yellow letter was in your mail. It was the writ of summons for Petra's hearing. It was appointed in three days and would take at least another three days...Great. Another week wasted with this crazy woman. But this leaves one week to go until you have to start your job again. Enough time to spend it with Levi. Erwin mentioned that he has a good idea since he's invited as a witness. But asking him about his intentions was useless. Every time you did, he put his finger on his lips, whispering "Its a seeeecret!"

Since then, you saw him with his phone against his ear most of the day and whenever he saw you joining the scene or coming too close, he left into his room. Whatever he's planning, it sure won't be to your disadvantage. All you could do was to wait. On the last day before the hearing, the strange triangle of friends you've become entered the gym earlier as usual, but with the goal not to leave without Erwin teaching you some useful combat techniques. The past actions showed everyone that you're more than capable of dishing out instead of just taking in. The murmurs in the whole gym are proof enough that rumors are spreading fast, even among those who aren't part of your life. The cut on your forehead healed well and is now nothing more than a red, chapped mark with a slight bruise around, but it's still a visible sign what happened days ago. The mirror in the women's restroom had already been replaced and with that, all signs of the fight had been removed.

After completing your daily training routine, with Erwin and you at the barbels and Levi in his own corner for boxing, Mikasa arrives at her usual time, wondering why you all are already here. And after she got the input from Erwin, she doesn't hold back to jump on your throat to give you the tightest hug you ever received from anyone! Squeaking like a rubber ducky and with the tip of your tongue sticking out to convince the rest amount of air to stay inside, where it belongs, Mikasa releases you again, while Erwin was a laughing mess on his bench. Levi rolls his eyes in his corner, but a coy smirk on his lips gives his true emotions away. He can't fool you any longer! Since the emotional makeup, he has changed towards you. He's allowing himself to be more emotional in public and lowered his walls around him enough, to give shy and small smiles from time to time. This is how it must feel when you'd climbed up Mt. Everest! A big deal, achieving a great victory for mankind and yourself! This is how you feel about Levi's change, even if it's a small one. Mikasa decides to skip her training for today, but only for joining Erwin's personal training to teach you fighting techniques. So...taking over the fighting ring in Levi's corner, Erwin starts the session by showing you first how to block punches and kicks. In some way, you already know about these movements, from your video games, of course, but to put them into real life is something completely different. Memorizing all the moves and handles Erwin shows you, Mikasa takes over the next part. The part of attacking. She explains that defense is and should always be the first way of attacking, but when this should fail, you can't avoid getting offensive. And what's the best way to teach someone attacking moves?