Chapter 30: Cumming home Pt. 2 🍋

Levi's P.O.V.

All I could think of the whole time since the moment when I turned off my laptop that night, was Nina, and the second when we will be together again. The desperate tries from my client to hook up with me didn't stop, not even after the warning I gave him and after two more days with this shit, I quit and left, taking the next boarding airplane I could find to make my way back home.

The hours during the flight felt like days, the time inside the fucking cab to bring me here, to her place, a damn eternity, but when I jumped out of that shitty car and I saw light shining from the inside of her apartment, the lever for autopilot was switched inside my head. I rang at all doorbells I could find, one of them bearing my girl's name, but I couldn't wait for her to open. The first buzz that let me in was the best and with my suitcase in my hand, I ran the staircase up, giving a damn shit about who might be the unlucky one that had to get up from the couch to open the door.

The moment when my eyes caught the luminous sight of Nina, dressed in her baggy lounge-wear and her hair tied to a loose bun...She was so divinely beautiful.

My body acted on its own when I pressed myself against her, arms wrapping tight around her fragile frame, eyes and nose deeply buried in her neck, her scent invading my mind., and her voice, that angelic voice of hers as she said my name between her muffled sobs, the tears that ran down her cheeks when her eyes met mine. I saw the tension falling from her shoulders with each passing second. Knowing that I was the reason for her pain and her release alike, it filled me with pride and possession. That I have such a power over her, to be responsible for her like that really did it for me. That moment, the switch inside my head turned from relief to desire within seconds.

I had fantasized about the day when we will be together again, but no dream, no fantasy could've me prepared for this. The second I felt her body tightly pressed against my own, the second I saw the tears of joy running over her reddened cheeks, the second I smelled her exquisite scent that this fat ass giant Mike had praised so often and openly...

My senses were blown by everything she granted me.

My hands acted off my mind as they began to invade every free space on her body they could reach, so as my lips crashed onto hers hungrily. Its been so long since I tasted her, felt her, and all I wanted now was to remind myself how she feels against me, how she tastes, how she sounds.

I feared that everything was ruined and lost the moment that nasty old fart of a neighbor interfered, Nina's shocked actions proving me more right about this, but I shoved that annoying fusspot aside, my need to claim my girl too great.

As soon as I locked us up inside her bedroom, I had already planned to show that old grandpa what a real good time is. The ecstatic screams of Nina will echo through the entire building once I'm done with her.

So far the plan...

"Levi...It's okay if you don't want to anymore. I can understand. Let's just-...HMMMPF!" No! I can't let her get away like this! Without further thinking, I claimed her lips as mine, pushing her back against the wall, pinning her wrists in place before she could even complain. I had such a hunger for her, and I needed her! More than anything else, even more than air to breathe.

I filled my hands with every inch of her body I could reach, bringing every memory of her curves and scars back to my brain as I made sure that my mouth was always on her, marking her as mine all over.

Nina's fingers trembled as she ran them up my shirt, feeling the hard muscles beneath. I groaned loudly into her mouth as gooseflesh rose under her gentle fingertips, but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted more.