Chapter 8 - Terror from the past Pt. 1

You woke up with a dizzy head as the room spins slightly. Your eyes feel twice the size and your stomach complains loudly about the lack of food but you had absolutely no intention of getting up right now. When you try to grab your phone from its usual place beside the bed, there's nothing you could grab. Like in a trance, you patted multiple times over the same spot to grab that shitty phone before you finally noticed that this isn't your bed and blank. After your eyes adjust to the amount of light in here, you notice too late that you're not in your usual environment as you take a look around. This isn't even your apartment! What the fuck?! Where the hell are you?

Blurry memories of Levi carrying you and Erwin talking to you pop into your mind. As you look down you see you are wearing a white shirt, which is far too big for you, and it hits you! This must be Erwin's and this apartment must be theirs! You sigh in relief and drop back on the soft surface of the couch. Good for you that these two guys are reliable, otherwise you would be in terrible trouble now. Imagining what any other guy would've done in your state last night.

When you finally spot your phone on the coffee table in front of the couch, you look at the time, only to be hit by the next shock. 7:23 am. Too early. Way too early...... Too early to worry, too early to think about what could've happened, too early for anything else.....So you put your phone aside again, pull the blanket over your head and curled up underneath. The daylight kept you from falling asleep again and now that you're surrounded by the cozy and soft darkness, you roll around to the opposite side of the light to go back to sweet, sweet sleep.

~3 hours later~

It seems like minutes since you fell asleep again as you feel a heavy weight on your body, shaking you up from your sleep while a voice, so deep, calm and soft like liquid honey, speaks to you.

"Wakey wakey sweetheart. Time to rise and shine."

Still half asleep, you murmured from under the blanket "Just five minutes.......".

A hearty laughter came back in response, calling you back to the world of the living. You roll over to lay on your back as you pull down the blanket from your head. Blinded by the daylight, you blink with your eyes a few times, only to be welcomed by the divine view of Erwin, Illuminated by the sun on his back as he looked down at you with his stunning ocean-blue eyes. ~Oh my gosh....if I'm still dreaming, please don't wake me up!~

While making a few morning stretches, you hear Erwin chuckling. He kneels in front of you on the floor, his right arm supporting his face. You're a little puzzled by his reaction. Why is he looking at you like this?
"What? Do I look that funny after a good sleep?" You groaned at him with an annoyed undertone. By now he might've noticed that you're not a morning person.

"Not at all, sweetie. I'm just enjoying the view." His voice, calm and warm as always.

What view? You look down only to get the shock of your life! The first 3 buttons of the shirt had popped open and are barely covering your chest so that your breasts almost jump out to greet him with a friendly "Hello!" On top of that, you managed to shimmy the blanket down your torso as you were stretching so you were almost completely exposed to him, only wearing this lewd shirt and your slip. You quickly cover your chest with your arms out of reflex as your face takes a bright red color, turning away from him to avoid more embarrassment. Erwin chuckles again seeing your reaction. Now you're definitely awake.

While you try to fix the buttons of the shirt, Erwin puts his hand on your shoulder, like many times before, to turn you around with a gentle, yet forceful pull.

"Don't turn away. You look so beautiful when you blush and you definitely don't have to cover yourself." While he spoke in a whispering and seductive voice, he moves closer to you, leaning closer to you. His hand wanders up to your face, covering your cheek as he strokes his thumb along your lips. His mouth is now right above your ear, the deep and sonorous tone of his voice sending shivers through your body. "You have such a delightful body, it's worth a sin." You gasp, gooseflesh appears all over your skin from head to toe, as his words and warm breath against your ear begin to trigger your panic-attacks causing you to burst out in a cold sweat. You grab the couch beneath you tightly to help you move and search desperately for support, for something to hold on tight.