Chapter 16 - A birthday to remember Pt. 3

He locks the door from the inside. You can only imagine what he might be doing right now, but it surely has something to do with the "carrot" in his pants. For a moment, your imagination forms pictures of Erwin, how he's touching himself while he moans out your name. How he's panting and how his body trembles from arousal. How big he might be...down there... You cut off your horny fantasies by slapping your face with both hands.

"Don't even think about it! You already have a boyfriend! And you love him." But you can't deny that you feel attracted to Erwin as well. Not just because of his amazing body, but also because of his character and kind nature. Ten minutes had passed since Erwin vanished into his room. And with each passing minute, you're sweating more and more, so as your concentration leaks terribly, which caused your game-character to die over and over again at the same place. Annoyed by yourself and your incompetence, you save the game and turn it off. Instead, you focused on watching Netflix. ~At least these pictures are moving on their own. No need for me to concentrate on it.~

After a few more minutes, you hear the key to Erwin's room clicking in the lock before he comes back, with messy hair. He tries to fix it before you would notice, but it's too late. That smartass seems to miss the fact that you almost counted every second since he disappeared and that your eyes only waited for the moment when he would come back. And he sits down beside you without saying a word. When he walks past your seat and you breathe in, a mind-clouding scent vapors into your nose. He smells like a strange mix of sweat, his body odor, and aftershave. And by strange, you meant fucking GOOD! This is absolutely the scent of sex! And it's amazing...He oozes pure pheromones and he has absolutely no idea what he's doing to you in his unshowered state. You're fighting the urge to ask him if he feels better now, but you bite your lower lip to prevent yourself from doing so. The situation is awkward enough. For minutes you sat side by side in silence. You can't stand this!

"Hey. There's a new episode of "Game of Thrones"! Want to watch it?" A terrible way to start a conversation, but it's better than nothing.

"With pleasure." He makes himself comfortable on the couch, stretching out his legs and putting one of his arms on the backrest.

When the episode was half over, you gaze at Erwin from the corner of your eyes. He's sitting in the comfortable curve of the couch, totally relaxed. ~How on earth can he be so calm while I'm not? I'm almost dying over here from tenseness!~
This is ridiculous! You can't act like this towards him just because he was reacting like a normal man would do. He's your friend after all, and he said more than once that you can trust him. And you fucking do! And he never forced you to do anything against your will. Such self-control, patience, and kindness haven't deserved to be punished with ignorance and avoidance.

"Erwin?" You asked coyly, but with newly gained self-confidence.

"Hm? What is it, sweetie?"

"May I...cuddle up to you? I'm freezing a bit." According to his expression, he didn't see this coming. After a short moment of thinking, he opens up his arms, inviting you into a warm embrace.

"Come here, sweetie. Let me warm you up." And you did. You crawl up to him, laying down on his chest and soon you, feel his arms around your body, caging you in a tight hug. Your head rests on his shoulder and you feel him breathing, his chest hovering up and down with every breath he takes. This is really relaxing and soothing. And he's so warm. Snuggled up like this, you watch the episode to the end. And when you reach out for the remote, Erwin doesn't make any effort to loosen up his grip. Only by stretching out your arm veeeeeery wide, making strange sounding noises of labor, you're able to reach it to change the channel. You hear Erwin him chuckling at your performance. ~Just like a very big child....~ you thought, rolling your eyes.