Chapter 30: Cumming home Pt. 1🍋

Hello guys and Merry Christmas at this point!

I actually did it to finish this chapter in time. I hope you enjoy this VERY spicy chapter, that has mostly NOTHING to do with the story. It's nothing but raw and pure fanservice.
You wanted Levi-smut? You get it!
I regret nothing :D so dont blame me for feeling needy for my Captain <3

If you want to complain anyways, to it to the nice person this chapter is dedicated to <3
Shes the responsible and driving power behind this XDD (Love ya <3 )

Enjoy and have a nice Holiday <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldnt fathom what was happening here. Friday evening, after a long hard day at work and training and another day to prevent me from falling for Erwin even more, and then my senses try to trick me that cruelly.

My eyes wandered up and down the frame of the person that I believed to see before me, etching every detail into my retina until a very familiar sound interrupted my staring ritual. A chuckle.

"What? Don't you believe that I'm here, baby? It's me, I can assure you. Don't you want to welcome your boyfriend back properly?" This voice, this teasing undertone, but the warmth that's hidden in it....there was no doubt.

Tons of heavy rocks fell from my heart and shoulders as I finally realized its really Levi, my beloved, that's standing here.

"Oh my god..." I whispered from between my hands that'd wandered up to my mouth in shock and relief alike, the painful, yet so welcoming sting of tears of pure joy torturing me.

"No need to exaggerate. You can call me Levi." My sobs were replaced by weak laughs as I wiped the first stray tears away, but before I could open up my eyes again, I was already covered in warmth and a soft pressure around.

"Alright. Then I'm going to take the first step. I'm home, darling." I gasped slightly, not prepared for this as I froze completely on the spot. Very slow, my arms snaked around Levi's back, to his shoulders, where fingers clawed tight into the rough fabric of his black suit. Now that the last rest of doubt had vanished, I was more than sure that this is not a dream. He's here! Levi is here! One week earlier as I expected!

"Levi..." Another pitiful sob left my mouth and turned into a whine as soon as I spoke his name.

"Shhh. I'm here. It's alright. Let it all out. There's no shame in it." The clung on his suit tightened instantly and I buried my face deep in his shoulder, his scent hit my tensed nerves and I couldn't keep it together any longer.

Silent sobs filled the giant staircase in front of my apartment as we stood there in our reunion, relishing in each other's touch and closeness as Levis soothing voice lulled calming words into my ear while his hands stroked over my head and back, covering as much of my body as possible.

So many emotions washed over me in continuous waves, bombing me with joy, pain, relief and grief, everything at the same time. It was too much for me. From the immense relief to finally hold him again, my legs gave up their duty and I collapsed in Levi's arms. His firm grip around me made sure that I won't fall and his secure lead guided me, us both, down to the ground, where he embedded me between his legs, arms tightly wrapped around me, his face now deeply buried in the cavity of my neck.

All the tension and frustration, all fears and anxiety that kept me so close to losing my sanity, were now about to vanish. Every single drop of my tears bearing another fearsome and dreadful thought as I banished them from my mind and body.