Chapter 29: Unexpected surprise Pt. 1 🍋

All I could ever ask for was sitting here, miles away, behind the screen. All things that'd happened with Erwin suddenly drifted completely into the void and only Levi occupied every space inside my head until all poured down to my heart to make it spill over with joy and love.

Things with Levi were beyond perfect. I was in heaven every moment that I got to spend chatting with him. Even over Skype with miles between us, but he couldn't have chosen a worse time than now.

I was alone for the whole day and the emptiness inside my heart took over me this night and I wanted to take care of my aching pussy while watching a good porn movie.

And it fits that Levi had decided to call me EXACTLY this one moment when I was about to touch myself. From all times he could call or chat, he'd chosen this, and the timing couldnt be worse.

Horny like shit, with wet panties and that tingle inside my pussy that demanded attention from me with growing need, I suddenly sat there with crossed legs before my laptop, the porn movie on pause on the left side of the screen while I video chatted with Levi on the right side, my face flushed from my horniness and of course, Levi noticed it, questioning if I was ill. I was slightly panting, the heat that'd build up inside of me causing me to sweat, and as a result, my face showed the only visible signs of it to Levi. Even in the darkness of my bedroom, with just the light from the screen, it was visible. Damn...I must be really horny and flushed when Levi could see it even though Levi didn't always catch on to things like that if he wasn't present in person.

I don't know what to feel right now. My one and only finally called me after days without a sign of life, after I was seduced from a damn hot and sexy god in a mans body, and what resulted in a passionate kiss and all I wanted was Levi to finally call me and come back here, so I can finally hold him tight again, kiss him, and so Erwin can talk this out with him. Suddenly, this felt not so important anymore, because all I wanted now was to finally jack off to some porn!

Since when am I so needy and greedy?

"Darling? You alright?" Levi asked again. Startled by his voice, that I've missed for so long, I gasped in shock, adding even more heat to the already existing one. My ears burned as if they were on fire and my heart hammered inside my chest like a jungle drum.

"Uuhh....yeah. I'm good. I'm not sick, don't worry. It's just...damn cold over here and I turned on the heater. Maybe a bit too much. I'll fix that later." As if I'm going to tell him that I was about to masturbate to a porn movie...I'll just need to be patient. It's been so long when Levi called me, and I missed him so much, then I'm not going to spoil this moment with my stupid libido!

"Tsk. I always told you not to turn on the heat too much. You're going to turn into a mummy someday." I saw him rolling his eyes in his usual manner and I couldnt hold back my laughter. His antics were annoying from time to time, but now that I was denied them for a longer time, I finally realized how much I miss them.

And Levi...he got infected by my laughter and shook his head as this angelic smile of his tugged at the corners of his lips.

"You're hopeless, brat." The amusement in his tone was undeniable! He was as happy to see me as I was to see him.

After I calmed down again, wiping the little moist from my eyes, I took a deep breath to focus on Levi again.

I don't care anymore by now that this is probably going to be a long night. Job or not, I won't turn down a chance to talk to my boyfriend when he calls me.

With the porn still open on the left side of my desktop, I made a memo to myself to take care of my urging need a little later.

"Gosh, I'm so happy to be able to see and talk to you Levi. You have no idea who much I missed you. I'm so glad that I'm going to work tomorrow. How have you been? Is everything going smoothly over there?"