Chapter 17 - When the past overtakes Pt. 2

"Leeeeviiiiiiii!!!!!" you heard a woman calling very loudly while you, Erwin, Mikasa and Levi, of course, turn around in unison to the source of the unfamiliar voice. But as soon as you all turn around, a small woman is already clinging around Levi's neck, holding tight to him and cuddling her head against this shoulder. What the heck is going on here?!

"Oh damn, Levi! I missed you so much!"

"Pe-Petra?!" Levi asked with eyes wide open from shock and surprise alike. At least, he knows that woman. But you feel very uncomfortable seeing this woman so close to Levi, with her arms around him, her face close enough to kiss him. It makes you sick! You cross your arms, trying hard to control your jealousy as much as possible. You first want to watch this situation a little longer before you overreact about this. She could be a long-time friend which he hasn't seen for ages. Who knows...

"What the fuck are you doing here, Petra?! I told you to leave me alone! Forever!" Levi burst out, raising his voice for everyone around noticeable as he grabs her arms roughly to remove them from around him, throwing her back a little which caused her to stumble a bit. This is really getting interesting. Seems like the joy about the reunion is one-sided. One point for you. Erwin approaches you from behind and places both of his hands on your shoulders. And even Mikasa came closer to your side, standing almost in front of you as if she wants to protect you from something.

"What's going on here guys? Why are you acting so strange?" You asked totally confused.

"Shh.....Just stay here and try to be silent." Erwin whispered. It seems he knows the woman too, just like Mikasa. But all of this just adds to your confusion. When your gaze turns back to the strange woman, who's rubbing her wrists where Levi had grabbed her, she approaches him again with slower steps.

"But Levi! Don't say you haven't missed me during these long six years! Because I missed you like hell! I wasn't able to think straight for even one day during all those years! After we broke up, my world was shattered into pieces! Please!" Wow.....now it dawns on you what's going on here. This woman is Levi's ex-girlfriend! That's it! Now you definitely have a reason to be jealous!

"As if! I broke up with you for a very well known reason, you crazy bitch! I wanted to spare you the humiliation for calling the police and obtaining a restraining order against you, but even moving into another city doesn't seem to work! I should've called the police to lock you away when I got the chance!" He bargained, anger written all over his face, his brows frowning more than usual and almost touching each other in the middle. You've never seen him so furious before!

"Don't be so mean, Levi! I did it for you! For us! You know that!" The red-blonde woman sounded desperate, almost begging as she approaches him with small steps, putting her hands together before her chest as if she's praying for forgiveness. Erwin's grip around your shoulders tightened as he pulls you closer. And you still have no fucking damn clue what's happening here!

"Enough! I'm not going to put up another discussion about this. It's over! For good! Deal with it and screw yourself!" Levi bellowed angrily before he stomps off into the training area again, leaving the girl behind, and you as well. It's a little strange, but you understand him. Maybe he's so angry that he just want to get out of here. Even you act careless when you're that angry, so you don't blame him for it. The woman trembled from his yelling. I pitied her a little, but not enough to comfort her, for it seems that she's still after Levi. Good thing he doesn't like her at all, according to the way he talked to her about the "police" and "obtaining a restraining order. Then the woman suddenly turns to us. "Sorry that you had to endure this scene. I'm happy to see you again Erwin. And you too, Mikasa. Good to see you haven't changed after all this time." She claims with a warm smile.