Chapter 13 - Heartbroken Pt. 2 🍋

"Should I do that?"

All he receives from you is a high-pitched gasp, which causes him to chuckle again.

"I love teasing you! You're such an obedient pet!"

Such a meanie! Your whole body is practically on flames and every touch of him is filling you with want and need. Your patience already reached its limit. Your wet core tingles like crazy and you just wanted him to quit his dirty talk and to fuck you. You're like putty in his hands and he knows that all too well. As if he could sense what you're thinking, he positions his hard member right at your entrance, but he doesn't push it in. He just prods the tip of his cock at your core, watching you very closely while he's doing this.

"Should I just screw you already? Or should I just keep screwing around? I have to make up my mind." You can't take this anymore! When he will continue with this, you're very close to masturbating in front of him. And you will not grant him this triumph.

Your arms wrap around his neck as you angle your knees, bucking your hips against him and within seconds, you feel him deep inside you as you welcome him with a sharp inhale. Levi was surprised by your sly action, but it seems that it isn't bothering him. His teasing and arousing foreplay made you so damn wet that he slips inside of you without effort. The sudden wetness and the hot tightness that envelopes his cock entirely causes him to groan loudly from the depth of his throat. He sits up from his lying position as he grabs your legs to put them on his shoulders, penetrating you deeper like before. Instinctively you reached for his knees to hold on to them for dear life. He speeds up his fierce pounding while your moans became louder in pitch every time he pushes himself inside you, each time with more force and urgency. His eager and rough hands grab your arse, his fingers digging deep and tight into the soft flesh as he lifts your lower body from the soft mattress. The moment when he did this, Levi hit a spot deep inside you of which you've heard about many times, but didn't know it really existed! You had no control over your voice as he hits that spot over and over again.

"Fuck! Levi! Right there...Right there! Shit, it feels so good! Harder!" you cried out as your hands grab the pillow above you, tugging it in pure bliss.

"Right there, love? Don't worry. I won't miss it." And he didn't. He forced himself inside you in newfound ease and his thrusts became faster, hitting that sweet spot, again and again, making you a moaning mess. Levi's thrusts became harder, more passionate and greedy. He enjoys the view of his woman surrendering to him while he brings her pleasure far beyond expectations, taking in every moan and heavy breath his violent lovemaking causes. A familiar coil builds up in your insides, tightening more and more with each assault from your fiery lover. Your walls massage his hard shaft in a random choreography of flutters every time he rams his crotch against yours. The sound of two bodies slamming against each other filled the room and was exciting your lover even more.

"L-Levi.....I going to cum...Aah~...I can't hold on...Nnnngggghhh~...much longer!"

"Then don't! Don't hold back on me! Give me all of you!" Levi groaned in reply, sweat dripping from his chin down on your legs, his bangs dangling in wet locks into his eyes.

You grab one of your pillows you had groped the whole time to push it against your mouth. Your voice became so loud by now that you fear the neighbors will ask stupid questions in the future. This was a wise decision after all. Your walls tighten around him even more and after few more thrusts, he pushes you over the edge, the coil in your stomach snaps in an explosion of firework as you cum around him. You had absolutely no control over yourself when you screamed Levi's name multiple times into the pillow in such a loud volume, that you fear the neighbors might still hear you. Not long after you, Levi releases his own desire as he came deep inside, growling your name from the depth of his throat. He keeps pumping his seed inside of you as long as he feels you pulsating around him, milking his cock dry from all what's worth. You both were so into the foreplay and so impatient, that you totally forgot to use a condom. Luckily, your last period was just one week ago, which means you're safe from becoming pregnant.