Chapter 14 - A mistake that changes everything Pt. 2

Since you've spoken about your feelings with Erwin, you could finally focus on your work again. To your big relief, the friendship to Erwin didn't weaken or wavered because of this. In fact, it became even stronger. You are so relieved that he made sure that you will stay friends, come what may. Thanks to this, Friday came very quick, but Levi won't be back until Saturday evening, which was the only drop of bitterness in this mess. It may be just a few days, but you miss him anyway. To be honest: You miss him like HELL!
You wrote with him via WhatsApp, even trying to video chat, but when he wrote back, what was a miracle by itself,, the answer was always short. No loving words, no ~I miss you~ or something like that. It was really sad. And this sadness pulled your mood on a very deep down level. You already know that Levi can be a prick, but you expected that he would act differently towards you at least. During the training with Erwin, you sighed more than usual. He was worried about your mental state, asking you on an on what's wrong.

All you answered was a short murmured "I miss Levi...." in the opposite direction of him, but you know he heard it. He pulls you in his arms from behind to press you tight to his chest, resting his chin on your head and rubbing your arms.

"I know..... But he will be back tomorrow evening. Hold on a little longer, sweetie."

You nodded a "Yes" and you feel the weight of Erwin's head moving on yours. What would you do without Erwin to comfort you? When you think about it, Erwin is the total opposite of Levi. Levi is always acting cold, reckless and uninterested around others. Throwing his hissy fits and insults around like seed on a meadow. Only when you're alone with him, he shows you his soft side, which is very, very loving and admirable. He's a true gentleman then and the epitome of the word "Lover".

Erwin, instead, is always acting gentle and kind when you're around him. He comforts you when you need it and he's giving you lots of hugs and small touches. And he even fools around with you whenever it's possible. No matter if it's telling knock-knock jokes or acting like children by starting a tickle-fight. The only thing that's annoying about him is, that you have to hide your sweets and chocolate when he's around! That man has such a sweet tooth and hunger for junk food, that you wonder how he keeps his fucking eight-pack! But in fact, you have a thing for both behaviors from these two men.

You always felt more attracted to the "Bad Boys", which is totally Levi's thing. But on the other hand, having a man by your side who isn't afraid to show emotions in public also catches your attention. It's a fucking dilemma! After Fridays training, you showered, got dressed and were just about to leave back into your own sanctuary as you spot Erwin standing in the doorframe from the building, waving and smiling towards you when you walk closer. Was he waiting for you?

"Good to see that you're ready. I thought that we maybe can spend the remaining evening together. I planned to take you out for dinner. Interested?" His mischievous grin makes you believe that he's joking.

"R-Really?" You asked back unbelieving, but his grin grows even wider. "Really!" You're never been taken out before! Especially not by a man. Not to mention by such a handsome one! This will be a great distraction from Levi's absence.

"With pleasure! What do you have in mind?" Erwin put his pointer finger on his lips.

"Let's make it a surprise!"

Now you're totally hyper! What might be on his mind? You're eager to find out! You both drive to your own home's to change clothes. The only hint Erwin gave you was, that you should dress up into the most beautiful dress you have. Luckily, you have a small selection of different colored dresses for more fancy events. You decide to keep it simple, yet elegant when you pick the short, black dress, with a small fabric flower on the shoulder. Since Erwin is tall enough, you can finally wear your long forgotten high-heels. When every piece of cloth was in place, you put on matching make-up, some mascara, a shimmering brown lipstick and golden eyeshadow in two shades. With the last brush with mascara, your phone rings, in thick white letters "Coach Handsome" on the display. Erwin wanted to call you when he's here to pick you up, and as you look out of the kitchen window down to the street, there was his shining white Audi standing, with the engine roaring. You sit down in the passenger seat and Erwin almost couldn't keep his shit together when he sees you in your outfit, telling you over and over again in a very exaggerated manner how damn beautiful you are. And it's no surprise that you couldn't stop blushing like a 6-year old school girl.