Chapter 15 - Fuck the hiding! Pt. 1

One month had passed by since Erwin stole the kiss from you. And he kept his promise and didn't say a single word to Levi. You expected nothing less from Erwin, for he was a man of honor after all, but your guilty conscience keeps you busy all the time to make sure that you won't forget about your mistake. Never. You put that incident in the drawer "One-time mistake" inside your head and left it there, buried beneath forgotten socks and the book "Useless knowledge Part 1". Erwin is a very valuable friend for you and you won't allow the friendship to get damaged just because he, and you, weren't in control of your hormones that night. Plus, you see that Erwin feels very guilty about it too. During the month, he became very overprotective about you, sometimes even clingy when you trained together. It was sweet, but also very annoying on the other hand, luckily, your patience has a very high limit, and you made Erwin clear more than once that he shouldn't worry about it anymore and carry on, which made him very happy in the end. And then you hugged each other and everything was alright again.

And Friday had finally come, which means that the monthly night-out with all the others is around the corner, you can focus on extending all of your friendships even more, including the one with Erwin. You forgot to count how many of this night-outs you already joined but it really didn't matter. Since the first time you joined in, you never felt more welcome. It's almost like coming home to your family. You love it. You became very close with everyone from the group, not just Mikasa, Erwin and Levi, but also Armin, Jean, Eren, Hanji and even Mike, who scared the crap out of you at first. But you figured out pretty fast that he's a friend you can always count on. When you need someone to cover your back in a matter of trouble, no matter what kind of trouble, he would be there. Just like Hanji. She's a lot like you. Always happy, cheering, light-hearted, with a stupid joke on her lips, and very nerdy.

This must be the reason why you two get along so well. The only difference between you is that she's pretty loud all the time, teasing her fellows with her overhyped attitude whenever she sees her chance. You're not safe from her either, which makes you laugh out loud more than once. But most of her attention was all on Levi when they're together in one room. She is always teasing him about his size, calling him "Shorty" and "Hobbit" and such things. He tries hard to ignore her, rolling his eyes and clicking his tongue at her, but she's so loud and annoying towards him, that he can't overhear her at some point to yell humiliating things at her. Of course, this is everything she's after and she giggles like a little girl when he gets one of his outbursts. You asked her once why she's doing this to him and her answer was surprising. She said, that she wants to lure out some emotions from him since he's so cold and bitchy all the time. So...every expression and emotion from him are suitable for her. Even if it's only anger.

But let's not forget about your other friends. There are Armin and Jean, of course. But this is another subject. Armin is kind and nice, the perfect buddy to have an intellectual and calm chit-chat with, while Jean is the total opposite of him. He tries to flirt with you whenever it's possible and bombs you with his cheesy pick-up lines. You swear that he's even preparing them before he leaves his home! You wonder how's it possible for these two totally different guys to live together in one apartment.

Despite that annoying attitude, he and Armin are good gamers. You challenged them, or more, they challenged you, more than once, in order to find out who's better. Useless to say that you always won. You grew up with video games and you've played them since you're 6 years old, so it's no surprise that you're able to handle every game they would bother you with. As the glorious and generous winner you are and every time you won a game, you offered them a rematch. Being better in gaming doesn't give you permission to act like a bad winner.

And since training was over this Friday, you drove home right after to look for a nice outfit. Erwin and Levi made it their habit to pick you up to take you with them. And after the night out, they wouldn't drive you back here. Not on the occasion that you're with Levi. You would join them in their penthouse after the night, having a cold beer, maybe a little chat with them and then, when everyone said goodnight, Levi would make you scream his name, over and over again until your voice was hoarse and sore from the immense action. Just the way it will be today. And you can't wait for it!

When you arrive at the bar, everyone is already waiting for the three of you. Hanji is the first who greets you. And just as you expected, she cages you in a tight hug and even snuggles her cheek against yours, like a little girl with her plushie. She gives you the feeling that you haven't seen each other for months. After a few loud shrieks and squeals, she let go of you. Now you're able to greet the others. When you look around for a free place to sit, Levi stands up and gestured you to sit beside him, this time, only beside him, and not in the middle between him and Erwin. Is Levi suspicious about Erwin? Or is he just jealous because he knows about his feelings for you? You don't know, but Erwin seems to be okay with it. And when you sit down on the bench to scoot over to your seat, you give him a soft stroke against his stomach with your hand, what earns you a low growl from him.