Chapter 23 - Theres a first time for everything Pt. 2 🍋

This didn't make it better that Levi won't be around for fucking three goddamn long weeks, but his promise to keep contact will make it easier to endure. Your hands drop with a sigh before you pull Levi in a tight hug, hiding half of your face in the small of his nape and fisting his hair, bringing him as close to you as possible. You will miss his closeness, his scent, his deep and low voice that lulls you into sleep. He moves closer as he lifts you up from the couch, placing you in his lap sideways to return your affection in the same way, only tighter, and more desperate. He doesn't want to leave you at least as much as you don't want to let him go. For a few minutes, none of you said a word and the only silent noise was the slight rustling of your shirt underneath his hands as he moved them up and down your back in comfort.

"That's so unfair...I only have one week left from my vacation and we just made up a few days ago, and now you tell me that you have to leave for three weeks." You whined, turning your head a little so that you can look up into his eyes.

"I know, sweetheart. But sometimes life isn't fair. We all are nothing more but pawns in the game of life. And we have to play along with the rules, which means, work for money. No money, no life." He explained rationally. You know he's right, but the circumstances remain unfair anyways. And you hate it when he's right in such moments.

"Yeah, Professor Ackerman. I know. I just hoped we could spend the remaining time together, without nasty pests or annoying hearings."

"Who says that we cant spent the remaining time together?" He asked in a slightly amused tone and you raised your head, furrowing your eyebrows.

"As far as I know, we have at least 5 hours left until Erwin will come back. And when I take care of the cleaning part and you cook, we have 3 hours. That's more than enough time to make something useful, don't you think?"

He winked while poking the tip of your nose. Judging from his smutty grin and the sparkle in his eyes, you can imagine what he's up to. He has something dirty in his mind, that's for sure. But what exactly? What is dirty mind hoarding and planning? Curiosity and nervousness boil up in your guts as your grip on Levis shirt tightened. You let out a low sensual sigh, imagining what he might do to you with his magical hands and his skilled mouth.

"Oi brat! Don't drift away yet. We have work ahead of us." He chuckled, but to distract you even more, he pecks your neck with kisses, leaving you with gooseflesh from head to toe as you exhale shakily through your mouth. You feel him smirking against your skin, knowing that he'd found your weak spot again. He continued a for a while to cover it with gentle kisses and licks as you surrender to him completely, in silent hope you will first have the fun and then the work, but you suddenly feel him smirking against your skin even more before he pulls away from you, leaving your neck alone, covered in his saliva and craving for more. With a whine of disapproval, you glare at him, but he leans back on the couch to watch you with a smug smile, knowing that he had you where he wanted.

"So? Are you going to cook a proper meal then? You know...the faster you're done, the earlier we can go back to what we did before." His devilish grin is so annoying, so frustrating, and so damn arousing. He knows all too good that you can't withstand him. And you know that he knows that you can't withstand him. This damn bastard! Why does he have to be so fucking sexy?!

"ARGH! Alright!" You groaned, crawling down from his lap and making your way to the kitchen. Levi chuckles from behind, but you sure won't give him the satisfaction to turn around again. While raiding all cupboards and the fridge, you gather all ingredients for a Beef-Stew, Levi gets to work as well, starting over with gathering his cleaning supplies. You place your phone on the table next to you, swiping through your folders for music. Cooking, and cleaning is always funnier with the matching song. You connect your phone with the surround stereo system via Bluetooth, when you found the songs from your favorite YouTube-Musician, picking the first song in the row, "Ascension by MiracleOfSound", setting the list on shuffle before you press the play button.