Chapter 7 - A night to (not) remember Pt. 2

After a ten-minutes ride, you arrive at your destination. It was a dark street with just a few lights on a path of cobblestone. Your current state is more than questionable and won't allow taking a closer look at anything else. When the cab stops, Erwin jumps out, walking around to the backseat door on your side. He takes you from Levi's lap, so he can get out too. After Levi paid the cab driver, he takes you back from Erwin. You barely realize what's happening right now, other than you're about to get carried into a foreign place, drunk as hell where you will be alone with two strong men, not able to defend yourself. Your mind was running wild but your body wasn't reacting.

You arrive at the top floor shortly after entering the apartment through the only door up here. It was a dark and gloomy place, and Erwin says that he won't light up the room too much so it wouldn't stress your eyes. You heard what he said, but didn't make any effort to pronounce a proper answer. Probably everything you would say will either be total bullshit or not understandable. Levi puts you down on a big soft couch before he leaves you alone, mumbling that he will check on you soon as does Erwin. For a few moments, you sit there alone in the dark and in silence, staring into the nothingness, when Erwin arrives back. He offers you a big, white shirt from his closet, which you accept with a drunken smile.
"It might be a little big, but I guess it will do as a sleeping shirt". A little confused, you take the shirt from him and shortly after that, Levi shows up too, laying down a blanket and a pillow.

"This will have to do, brat." You nodded in agreement. Erwin walks around the couch, kneeling down before you as he puts his hands on your face so that you have to look at him.

"We are going to sleep as well. If you need something, or if you're not feeling well, my room is there, and Levi's over there." He pointed in two different directions to show you the doors he meant. With a last stroke through your hair, the two men leave you alone. You change your clothes to put on the shirt Erwin gave you. It's indeed a little bit too big, but it will work. You arrange the pillow and blanket before you wrap yourself up into a crepe-roll, only to be knocked out the moment when your head meets the pillow.

Levis P.O.V.

Within moments of entering my room, I have Nina pinned down beneath me on the bed. Delving into the cavity of her neck right below her ear, I kiss and suck every sensitive spot as I create an array of hickeys that mark her as mine.

As my kisses intensify. covering first her jawline and then capturing again her lips, my hands travel down to squeeze and massage her breast. Pinching the hardened flesh of her nipples with my thumb, index and middle finger, her breathing quickens as a gasp escapes her lips into mine. I can feel myself getting more and more turned on as I swallow the life she breathes with the moan that releases, which allows me to relish in the fact that I am, and will be, the only man that makes her feel this way.

Letting my tongue wander back down the other side of her neck, I trace the line of her collarbone with lips and tongue before placing love bites at irregular intervals.

The farther I go down, worshiping every inch of her being with my face and hands, I ensure her subjugation to me as I encase her nipple between my lips and suck before swirling gentle circles around the hardened flesh. The sensual and erotic gasp I earn doing this elicited a growl of arousal, earning yet another erotic sound from the beautiful woman beneath me.

As her back arches into my chest, I tilt to support my body on my right elbow before reaching my other arm around her back to brace it and hold her tight to me. She trembles and shivers under my touch as every slight movement I make leaves goosebumps on her flesh as her body keeps screaming for more. Taking and then releasing her nipple with a loud "pop" sound, I remove my arm slowly from her back to lay her down on the mattress again, stroking down her stomach with my free hand until I reached the place I longed for the most.As my calloused fingers reach her panty line, I slowly slide all but my thumb under the elastic and down the curve of her hip as I slide them down the side of her body making sure to kiss down her torso so I can easily slip them off her while casually caressing her pulsing sex with the heat of my breath as it passes over her pelvis.

With the last vestige of clothing removed from her body, I run my hand slowly up the inside of her leg before sliding into the crease between her sex and thigh. Relishing the groan at being denied my hands at her most sensitive bundle of nerves, I tease her a moment longer as I run my fingers across her sex before nipping at her hip.

"Needy aren't we love? Let me fix that." Slipping my index and middle finger into her slit, I slide them down both sides of her clit before grazing her opening with the pad of my middle finger.

The second my finger touches her core, her legs spread welcoming me into the depths of her heat as her back arches in anticipation. Enjoying her denial, I instead run my fingers gently over her clit causing her head to throw back and her hand closes to me to rake into my skin.

As my delicate caresses continue, rising and falling with the rise and fall of her hips as she tries to ride my fingers, I bend down and take her nipple between my lips, causing her to cry out my name into the darkened room.

Hearing my name coming from that lusty mouth and spoken in that husky, tone sends electric jolts down my back, right to my aching cock and causing it to throb in anticipation.

She moans my name over and over again as I increase the pressure and speed of my strokes as my eyes caught every expression, coaxing her with every stare I lay upon her. Her greedy and lustful touches on my body, begging for me, wanting me inside of her, pleading me to lead her to her release.

"Levi! Please.....I-I can't..." she manages to speak between her heavy moans, as they pour out of her throat like a prayer. I look deep into her eyes, seeing them filled with pure lust and desire as I strip out of my boxers, as suddenly something bright shines into my eyes.

...........................

I wake up in the middle of the night and that fucking bright ass of a full-moon shines through my curtains. Of course, it was all a wet dream. I curse to myself before I gaze at the clock and see it is 3am in the fucking morning!
I sit up on the edge of my bed as I notice the big tent in my boxers. "You're not helping me either, buddy."

The last few weeks I caught myself looking at Nina.Every time I see her moving, laughing, breathing, see how her chest rises up and down with every breath, my desire gros uncontrollably. I want her! I need her! Every fiber of my body and my whole being demands her and now, just one door away, she lays on my couch sleeping off her intoxication. Several times I said to myself that this will be the closest moment I would ever get, and I believed it. Why not taking advantage of this situation? Maybe a little peek wouldn't hurt, right?

I sneak out of my room, making sure to not make any noise. Approaching the couch, I hear her breathing softly. When I finally stand right in front of her, with the moonlight shining through the windows, she looks so magnificent, so beautiful. She had pulled the blanket nearly over her head, so I carefully take the hem to slide it down a little to her shoulders before my hands slightly caressing her cheeks.

]Laying half on her stomach, cuddling the pillow tightly and her right leg angled, her breathing is low and steady, a good sign. This means that she feels good and is trusts us. Trusting me.....A smile curls the corners of my lips up as I stroke a strand of hair out of her face. Her hair is so soft. For a few moments, I sit on the ground before her, watching her sleep peacefully as I hear a sudden noise.

"So you can't sleep either?" I heard Erwin asking from behind.

"Tsk. No. Strange dreams and such. What is your excuse?" I mumbled with annoyance. Just when I finally have some quiet time alone with her, he has to show up and spoil the moment.

"Nothing. I just want to see if she's okay. But I guess you already did that.. Is our sleeping beauty doing well?"

I chuckle at the statement but he is right. She really is. "Yeah. She's sleeping tight, she doesn't even notice that we're here talking about her." I pull the blanket back over her and she curls up, hugging the pillow even tighter. Damn, how much I wish I could be that pillow at that moment.

"Alright then. Let's go back to sleep Levi. When she wakes up I don't want to get caught here." Erwin turned around and leaves me alone with her again. He's right. That would be a very difficult situation to explain if she caught me here. I stand up from the ground, giving her a last gentle stroke on her cheek when I hear her taking a deep breath.

When she breathes out again, she curls up even more and I could hear a softly whispered "Levi....."

That's it! I rush back to my room, lock it tightly and strip my boxers off immediately. Damn it! That girl is definitely going to be the death of me!