Chapter 33: The wild ride under Aphrodite's spell Pt. 2 🍋

With a loud grunt, I raised into standing in no time, patting my clothes clean and walking a few steps into the direction from where we came. Walking felt disgusting since my slip was soaked beyond expectation.

"No! Come on already or I swear I'm going to rip down your fucking clothes to take you right here! Then I will catch a cold from this and then I will lay in bed for at least two weeks without a chance or mood for sex. Do you need a written invitation now?"

"Alright, alright, you got me. Even if I wouldn't mind you ripping down my clothes to ride me like I do my bike."

"ARGH! Come on already!"

Laughing naughtily, he finally stood up and joined my side and faster than before, I almost yanked Levi along the sandy path back to the place where we left the bike.

We finally reached the now empty parking lot and I was the first to stand by the machine's side, shifting from one leg to another, squirming in unease and hoping that Levi will finally untie the fucking helmets so we can head home.

Levi however, stood suddenly behind me, placing one hand on my shoulder to turn me around before both palms came down on my ass with a hard slap, lifting me from the ground at the same time and instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms clung to his neck for dear life.

Levi ignored my shocked gasp and with unexpected ease, he had us both sitting on the bike, my back bend over the fuel tank, legs spread apart over his lower body and with him nestling between, his crotch pressed against mine to make me feel my soaked panty, how it rubbed along my folds. Disgusting...

"L-Levi! What the hell? I thought we wanted to drive us home. You can't drive like this! If someone sees us!"

"Oh, shut up, baby. As if I'm so stupid to drive like this. No, no, no. I'm just adding a little more...fun. More anticipation, more passion, more pressure. You don't mind now, do you?" He lowers his head into the cavity of my neck, whispering his promising and seducing words against my skin before he presses his mouth against my throat to suck on my flesh.

"Fuck! Levi!" He knows exactly where and how to touch me to make me go crazy. This feels so amazingly good, that I had no control over myself when I bucked up beneath him, fingers digging deep into the leather of his jacket.

"Hmmmm.....that's the spirit. Let me hear more. Moan my name." Levi unzipped my jacket halfway, diving his hand inside to fondle my breast as he continued his wet and harsh abuse on my neck.

"L-Levi...Fuck. Please...Lee...Levi!" I couldn't stop to stammer and shudder under his torment, rubbing myself against him in desperation as I felt the heat burning up once again, but hotter, more intense than before.

With Levi's hand massaging and rolling my boob, his eager and skilled mouth abusing my sore neck, he started to grind against my aching core. Through the tight jeans, the limited space on the bike, the friction felt so very intense, so good, so hot, my mind turned into mush, bolts of white rushing before my inner eye and little stars danced before me. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, the former pleasant heat reached a level so high and so burning hot, that I couldn't handle it anymore.

Into my loud moans from pleasure, heavy, labored and uneven pants mixed in as the heat turned into pain, sweat building on my skin everywhere, so much, that salty pearls already trickled from my forehead down to my cheeks and neck and into my hair.

I clawed into Levi's shoulders desperately, clutching on the hard leather while I wiggled beneath Levi and his cruel torment.

"AH~...Levi~...Pl-please....s-stooooop~....I'm...I'm feeling so hot....so awfully...hot...Help~"