Chapter 12 - It was worth the waiting Pt. 1

Morning came way too fast. You really could get used to his kind of sleeping. Being all wrapped up in the warm, strong arms of your boyfriend. Yes...Your boyfriend.

This word sounds so weird, no matter how often you repeat it inside your head. You never had a real boyfriend before, but since last night, which took a really, REALLY strange twist during sleep, it seems you can call Levi your boyfriend now. You both confessed your love for each other about a few hours ago, and it's still so unreal, almost ridiculous. You nearly waited for the moment where you would wake up from a long and wonderful dream only to look around your dark bedroom, discovering the empty side of your bed and letting out a disappointed sigh about a dream, that would never become reality. When you opened your eyes this morning, instead of an empty bed, you could barely move inside levis tight embrace, as if he doesn't want to ever let you go. The more time vanishes, the more you realize: It wasn't a dream. You've known each other for about...three months? Or four? You lost track of counting. It became natural for you to have Levi and Erwin around you as if they're part of your life for ages. You got used to their presence as friends very fast and as soon as Levi figured out that you want more from him, he put up more effort than anyone to get closer to you. It's strange, though. So many years, wasted with loneliness and solitude were now erased by the months you'd spent together with them.

You smile as your arms snake around his back in slow motion. You don't want to wake him up. He looks so peaceful and handsome when he sleeps, but again, he did scare you when his grip around you tightened in a matter of seconds, pulling you into a good morning kiss. You gasp into his mouth and he hums in reply, but your surprise vanishes soon as you take hold of his shoulders. He opens his eyes a little to look at you through thin slits, his lips slowly curling into a smile. Every time he looks at you like that, you swear you're about to drown in the depth of those stormy orbs. This piercing and steely color, which reminds you of storm clouds over the tempestuous and wild sea...It makes you believe that they can lure out the deepest secret from your mind and soul until your whole being is completely consumed by him and there will be nothing left but a shuddering body that craves to be touched and kissed until judgment day arrives. This is how pure desire must feel...Desire for you, and desire for a man. It's addicting.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you rest well?" Levi asked.

You move your hand to his oh, so perfect face, stroking your thumb along his jawline before you trace it higher to run your fingers through his onyx-colored hair. Your nails scratch along his undercut on his sides, slowly to the back of his head and he chuckles with closed eyes, obviously enjoying the cuddle-time and your sudden need for body contact. Levis hands copied your movements, but instead of lingering on your head, he moved them along your back, down and down until he reached your butt, where he gives your cheeks a slight squeeze. You close your eyes when you feel his touch, sighing in relaxation.

"Hey! Are you listening? I asked you something, brat." A low chuckle echoed in your throat. You got used to his brat-phrases he let out VERY often. You already figured that when he calls you "brat", everything's fine but when he calls you by your name...Well...There are two options: Either, you'd done something very stupid so you have to prepare to face your maker, or he needs and wants you. So...you're fine now by being called a brat.

"Yes. I slept very well but I like waking up even more." Levi moves on top of you, the sheets and blanket rustling from his cat-like movements before he presses you down into the mattress with his weight.

"I can imagine why." He whispered into your ear, nibbling on your earlobe, tugging it gently with his lips.

"My sweetheart...my love...my kitten..." he continued to whisper.