Chapter 32: A soldier, a biker, a friend, a partner, a son Pt. 3

I could feel his lips part as he all but begged for a kiss. Again, I obliged him, feeling the tingle as our lips met across the table. His hand surprised me as well, finding my cheek so near to his and resting firmly on it, engulfing it with the warmth he's holding.

The kiss didn't last long, but neither of us pulled away from the other. I could feel my eyelashes dragging over his cheek as I opened my eyes to stare into his. Gray. Dilated.

"What was the surprise you mentioned before? I'm curious, Lee."

"Lee? What's with that nickname? You never called me like that before?" He mused slowly parting from me to take his seat again.

"You don't like it? Should I call you...Master instead? In public? I bet we would drag a lot of curious gazes." I teased. I couldn't think of another nickname since his name didn't give that much space for cute or loving nicknames.

Levi sucked his lower lip between his teeth, narrowing his eyes at my request. Oh god...I hope he doesn't take this serious!

"That would be too much of a turn on for me, I'm afraid. I couldn't go two steps without dragging you into the next public toilet to fuck you senseless. So...as much as I would love that, we better keep this for ourselves at home. Lee is fine if you want to call me like that."

"Thank you, Lee. Let me ask again: What was the surprise you mentioned?"

"Can you wait for a few more minutes until we ordered our drinks and meal? I would suggest filling your belly with something nice first before we move to that." It's getting more and more mysterious, but I could guess by now, it's either something to drink, or to eat. What could that be? Stupid curiosity.

"Huh...Yeah, if you insist. Then lets order first." We took the menus and I immediately browsed through the drinks. I don't know if I was in the mood for alcohol, but the cocktails they serve looked so darn good.

"Order whatever your heart desires. You don't have to hold back or feel bad. After all, it's our first official date, and I want to do it right by inviting the woman I love."

"Thank you, but you're always doing it right, Levi. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend but you." I put my hand on his arm, gently stroking it while smiling oh so softly at him. I meant what I said. Levi is perfect for me.

He huffed silently and smiled back in return, lowering his gaze a little, but the very little spark of pink that dusted across his cheeks from hearing my praise was already spotted. He gets flustered so easily when I compliment him. It's such a shame that we have to be alone so I can see this rare view.

As soon as other people are around, he stays the calm, stoic and hard badass guy he always is. Anything to protect his reputation.

I needed a few minutes to decide for something that caught my eye. Everything seemed so expensive, but Levi said I should order what I want, and that's what I plan to do.

When we both had our orders, Levi took out a tablet computer from the stand that was ignored by me by now. A tablet?!

Levi asked me what I wanted and with a few swipes and taps, he put the tablet down again into the stand and turned all of his attention back to me.

"Ordered. We have a few moments for ourselves." Levi leaned on his arms on the table, leaning a little forward.

"This system of ordering is new to me. How did you know?" I asked confused.

"Because it's not the first time that I'm here. I checked it out before I came here with you to know what I'm dealing with. How the rooms are if they keep everything clean if the cook knows what he's doing. Having connections can be helpful." Of course, he had to ask about the cleanliness of the rooms. Why am I not surprised?