Chapter 10 - How to get used to a man Pt. 2

"Y-Yes. It's okay. You can look."

He exhaled quietly through his mouth, releasing some of the tension that had built up inside him as his hands slide under the shirt on your stomach, tracing over your skin as light as a feather, before slowly brushing the thin fabric aside. Once the shirt was out if his way, you feel the cold air of Levis room on your skin causing a sudden shiver to run through your body. The sudden change of temperature makes your nipplesharden so now you lay there half exposed to this man, with just your panties left, leaving you no other choice but to avoid his gaze by closing your eyes in embarrassment. Levi takes your face in both of his hands again to make you look back at him. His hands are so warm and gentle that it almost feels too good to be real. Your breathing increases and you pant slightly for air.

"Don't look away, sweetheart. You're so beautiful. More beautiful than I could ever imagine. Damn...I don't know if I can hold back any longer. May I touch your breasts?" Again he's so caring. He could just take you, but he forced himself to have patience, an act that makes you feel very special to him. The fact that he will take his time with you to get comfortable with him only makes your trust in him grow with each passing minute. You cover one of Levi's hands with yours, soaking in the warmth of it. His face is flushed from arousal. Does he really want you that much?

"Yeah. You can touch them." No going back. You're curious how his hands will feel on your body and as Levi's hand's let go of your face, they brush over your chest, drawing a line with his index finger through the valley of your breasts. His hands move lower until they reach your stomach, stroking up again along your sides before he cups your soft mountains. Taking both of them in his hands simultaneously, giving them squeezes and slight massages, he earns himself a high-pitched gasp from you. With that sound of reassurance, he continues to fondle your breasts so carefully as he rubs his thumbs over your hardened buds in circular movements.

"Fuck.....They're even softer than I imagined and so big.....They barely fit in my whole hand. So amazing..." Levi murmured. Your breathing becomes faster, uneven, but you try to keep them low. It's embarrassing to pant like a dog in heat just by this simple, yet intense sensation. Then without warning, he leans down to take one of your nipples between his lips, sucking it inside his mouth, while his tongue turns circles around it. You had no control over yourself as you moan in pleasure. Did that sound really come from you? When you were pleasuring yourself from time to time, you never made yourself feel this way! What was this man doing that turns you on so much!?

Your hands reach for his knees, holding them tight because you had the fear of falling down if you didn't do it. You definitely need something to hold onto. He groans as he feels your touch, continuing to allow his tongue to circle around your nipple inside of his mouth while his other hand is busy pinching and twirling your other one.

"Mmmhhh~...Levi.....what are you doing? I'm feeling so hot again..... A-ah~....." With a "pop" sound he let go of your breast.

"That's good. Don't hold back, sweetheart... I will make you feel good. Hmm.....so, so good. Just relax, and let me do the rest, okay?"

Your jaw grinds together to decrease the tension in some kind of way as you nod in agreement. Just when he moves his hand down your stomach, almost reaching your most private part, a sudden knock at the door interrupts Levi in his actions.

"Hey. You're awake? Nina is gone! She's not on the couch anymore but her clothes are still there. Have you any idea where she might be?" Dammit! Levi grunted loud in anger at Erwin's bad timing. What should we do now? If we go on, Erwin might hear us. Levi moves away from you, covering your body with the blanket. "Stay right here, okay? I'll be right back." And then he yanks the door to talk to Erwin.