Chapter 31: New facetes of an Ackerman Pt. 2

"Is this good? You like it?" He asked, and I hummed lowly in return, together with a barely noticeable nod.

When Levi was done and he'd washed the shampoo from my hair, he took the soft sponge I own, soaked it with water and ran it over my entire back, allowing the foamy water to find its way over my skin.

He repeated the same with my sides. First the left, stroking the sponge above the skin one, two, three, four times before he moved to the right, repeating the ritual he'd created.

"Lean back against me, so I can take care of your front" He whispered suddenly and I turned around to look at him.

"But Levi. I will make your shirt wet like this. Are you sure?"

"It's okay. Don't worry about the shirt. It's just water. And you. Now come...lean back." How could I say no to this?

Actually, this was the perfect base for a lewd comment or a sexy move, but he didn't take the bait. That's probably the first time! But I won't complain. I wanted to have such a loving time with him for so damn long, that I won't question anything today, not even his sweet acting. So I just leaned back against his strong chest, let my head fall back on his shoulder, my hair probably soaking the shirt entirely, and closed my eyes in sweet expectation.

Levi's arms snaked underneath mine, slowly traveling to my belly, gentle hands caressing my wet skin as they glide along my sides into the water, the sponge leaving no place untouched as Levi guided it at every place he could reach, his slow and deep breaths echoed deep in my ear.

The hand that kept holding the sponge wandered higher, up to my chest, always making sure to let enough soapy water run down my skin to clean the last bit of stress away from me. He circled around my breasts, drawing a figure eight a few times before his other hand joined to gently cup one of my two mounds, holding it, stroking the soft skin with his whole palm and eliciting relaxed sighs from me.

His touch felt so different now. Not filled with passion and lust, or desire and primal needs. They were soft, relieving as if he was about to explore me for the very first time and is too afraid to go too far. A gentle, innocent touch that seeks nothing but to feel me near to him, not wanting to awake deeper lurking desires without my permission.

I would have never guessed that Levi is the type for body worship. At least not at this high level.

He loves to fondle my chest, kiss, lick and suck on my small nipples as his hands would wander along with the dips and valleys of my curves. I figured pretty early that he's all into my ass.

I always sense his eyes on my backside when I walk away from him, and when his hands can't be on it, his eyes always are.

While my breasts are his pillow at night, my other end will be his favorite toy during our alone time, always giving me small claps or not too hard spanks so he won't hurt me. The rough grab on my cheeks always leave a few bruises behind, but I don't mind.

I always dreamed to be desired like this, but this here...this was something I could get addicted to.

I thought the world couldn't be more perfect right now, but as always: I was wrong.

Levi's arms moved around my chest completely, pressing me against his chest in a loving hug as his lips came down on my shoulder, a trail of soft kisses following, right next to the wound.

"I'm sorry. I hurt you so bad, and I don't know how to make it up to other than this. Can you forgive me?"

Seriously, how could I not forgive him? Neither could I keep in the 'awww' that came from me once he spoke his words. I put my arms above his to hug him back, cuddling my wet hair against his cheek.