Chapter 29: Unexpected surprise Pt. 2 🍋

In silence, we both saw the magic unfolding on the screen, how the typical porn movie music played silently in the background as the two actors began their seductive play. I felt each touch from the tall, muscled man on my skin again, leaving gooseflesh behind where I felt the ghost hand touching me.

Once more, I was so bewitched by the lustrous act, that I forgot for a moment that Levi was present. As one shudder after another ran down my back, a barely sensible sigh came upon my lips as I laced my arms around my frame, brushing them against each other, hands holding onto my shoulders before I slowly guided them down my torso to fight against the prickling all over me, but it was to no avail. Each tremble went straight to my lower parts as the burning desire inside pooled down to my core once again as I watched the couple on screen making out so tenderly.

"That's really fucking hot," Levi whispered suddenly, his voice so quiet, I almost couldn't hear him. My eyes darted over to the right side of the screen, his steely grey orbs all locked on me.

"It is...I love how tender they are" I agreed, sucking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I wasn't talking about the movie. It's you, baby. You're so damn sexy. Do you like what you see? Is this what turns you on?"

"When I'm in the mood for something like this, yeah." I could hear him panting on the other side, a hand tracing through his onyx colored tresses without taking his eyes off of me.

"Do you want to touch yourself? Don't be shy...let me see it." I watched as Levi moved to get comfortable, taking his computer with him before he leaned back in the pillows of his bed. Just seeing the redness spreading across his face from seeing how I react to the movie was enough to make me bold.

"A-Are you going to touch yourself too, Levi?"

"Huh. Hard to say without you giving me a good show first. Will you, darling?" He palmed his crotch with his whole hand, moving it a bit before he trailed his hand down his inner thigh. Even in the dark of his room, with the brightness of the screen the only source of light, I saw his hardened cock bulging through his boxer briefs. Shit...I was going to melt into the bed because of this man!

I wanted to touch myself so badly and to know that Levi is watching me... I have no idea from where this sudden boldness came, but I don't give a fuck. This was so exciting, that I couldn't hold back. I sat up, pulling my shirt above my head to throw it across the room.

"Yeah, baby. Just like that. Let me see those tits wiggle." His encouraging words, the seductive tone in his voice, poured oil to the fire. Leaning back, I reached for my slip and sleeping shorts alike to pull them down my ass and legs. I stretched them out into the air, letting him see what I do right now before I kicked the clothes away into an unknown corner.

With the next step, I was sure that Levi will become putty in my hands: I shoved the laptop a little back, keeping it between my legs, and parted them wide, tiptoes standing on the duvet, and presented myself to him. The light gasp that echoed through the speakers called to me, convincing and tempting me to reach down and stroke myself for his own private viewing.

"Do I look okay, Levi?" I asked breathy, holding back my sighs as best as I could. I wanted to be perfect for him, I wanted him to watch me and never stop. There was something naughty about stroking my pussy in front of Levi like this, all around me, the sheets, even the air, turned so much hotter than before. Levi's intense gaze heating me up even more without even trying. Finally...finally I could lay my hands on my aching pussy, but I kept the movements light and slow, but it was enough to make me throw my head back with a moan, imagining Levi would be the one working me like this. I pictured his long, slender and pale fingers brushing and gliding along my folds, just like now, how they slide in and out of my pulsing, slicked core, searching for that spot inside of me that would put me at the edge in an instant.