Chapter 31: New facetes of an Ackerman Pt 3

It felt good to train again with Erwin. Not just because we sensed the jealous gaze of Becky and her friends all over us, but more that I could spend some time with him alone, even though I am, that WE are not allowed to express our true feelings for each other, there were always little gaps that Erwin used to his advantage without shame.

Sitting behind me to support my arms while lifting the barbels, he let his hands travel down my sides, lingering on my hips as he gently pressed his body against mine. He enjoyed the power he had over me with these little actions, cause the shudders that ran down my spine went into my arms and legs without mercy and as result, I couldn't keep up the weights any longer.

The subtle whispers or his low breathing he mouthed into my ear almost all day long made it extra hard to stay focused, 'I love you' or 'You look so beautiful today' were just a very little bit of his endless repertory of sweet comments.

And even though we started the work out earlier, in the end, it didn't matter. At almost 5 pm we were finally done.

When Mikasa joined us at 3 pm, Erwin had to reduce his affections to a minimum or stop with it completely. If there's anyone who mustn't know about what's going on between us, then it's her. As Levi's cousin, she's the most dangerous source for bad rumors.

When I was finished with my shower and dressed up, I met with Erwin at the entrance and then, we left.

Now that my thoughts drifted back to Levi and the surprise he still has in store for me, and from which I don't know what it is, my excitement became bigger and bigger the closer we came to my home.

As we left the last big crossing behind us, the traffic easing up and the streets becoming more dark and gloomy, Erwin suddenly pulled the car into a free parking lot on the sidewalk.

"Erwin? What's wrong?" No answer from him. He undid his seat belt first and then mine, and I was still wondering what's wrong. Did the car run out of fuel? I got my answer more than clearly right away...

Suddenly, his large palms reached for my face, pulling my head in his direction while he leaned into mine simultaneously. Before I could fathom what's going on, he had our lips connected in a kiss. A kiss saturated with passion and desperation.

"Erwin..." I gasped between kisses, unable to resist or to fight, my body craving for this as much as he does.

"Not now..." His voice was breathless, bare of restraint and patience, and his body complied with what he spoke instantly as his arms snaked underneath mine to pull me over to his side until I found myself straddling him, where the fierce dance of lips continued. Lust-filled gasps, sighs, and moans filled the now silent car, nothing but darkness around us except the few street lanterns on the sidewalk that spend their weak shine to highlight our silhouettes.

His warm palms landed on my butt, groping, massaging my flesh, my own hands roaming his chest and hair.

Erwin bit my lower lip teasingly, the resulting gasp from me the invitation he needed to impale my mouth with his wet tongue.

The little and almost faint whimper of protest that came from me was drowned in an impatient groan that came from the depths of his throat as our tongues battled in a fiery dance.

"E-Erwin~" I whispered breathlessly, breaking the kiss as I ran out of breath, but Erwin dived right into the crook of my neck, so damn close to where Levi left his bite mark.

"Erwin!" I repeated, not louder and harsher.

"Hmmm...." A low hum came in return, the vibrations going all over my skin, and as thus, to my bite mark, the resulting gooseflesh causing the wound to hurt.