Chapter 32: A soldier, a biker, a friend, a partner, a son Pt. 1

I ran down the building's stairs by taking two steps at once, using my free hand to hold on the banister in the curves to swing around them elegantly. I still had no clue what Levi has planned for me, for us, but the helmet he bought me gave me a good hint.

When I finally reached the ground floor, my phone buzzed inside my jacket and I took this little moment to take a look.

Levi: Oi, brat! Where are you? 10 minutes are over.

Me: I'm almost there. I'm coming out now.

Levi was impatient. He's always a very strict man and he loves when everything goes just the way he'd planned, but that he will count the seconds I needed to come out after my deadline ran out it uncommon. It only made my curiosity grew bigger.

With a strong yank, I pulled the entrance open before I nearly stumbled out of the building and down the few stairs that led towards the sidewalk and street. The moment when I regained my stable stand and when I raised my head to look ahead, my eyes laid upon a sight, that awoke a never known desire inside of me.

Before me, there was a purring motorcycle, the single headlight burning bright into the dark, the deep, shining black of the bike's paint melting together with the growing night around, only the luminous shine of the lights around making sure that there was a solid object standing before me. The bright gleaming chrome from the motor, pipes, and handlebars made this incredible machine look like a living, breathing beast from another dimension. The mark that was branded on the side of the fuel tank bore the brand of this fierce-looking beast, a round badge with two impressive eagle-wings: Harley Davidson.

And as if this wasn't enough already to make my heart race and my lower region tingle with excitement, there was this handsome, and fucking sexy looking driver, that was Levi. Leaning against the side of the roaring beast, one leg angled and the other one stretched out while he stared down on the bright screen of his phone, wearing an onyx-black leather jacket with white fur draped around the collar, rivets scattered around the shoulders and chest, combined with a similar black pair of trousers and heavy biker-boots was every wet dream and wild sexual fantasy coming to life.

It felt as if the time stood still, a soft breeze  drifting around between me and Levi that twisted a few fallen leaves  into the evening air

It felt as if the time stood still, a soft breeze drifting around between me and Levi that twisted a few fallen leaves into the evening air. Then, the time began to flow again when Levi moved first, storing his mobile into his pocket, zipping up his jacket before his hands landed inside his pockets. He raised his head slowly, his piercing and steely gaze boring right into mine, a smirk tugging on the right corner of his mouth.

My knees became jelly and I felt them giving in for a single moment, causing me to skip a few insecure steps. Even above the deep purring of the motorcycle, I could hear Levis chuckling, and heat spread across my cheeks up to my ears instantly. I couldn't help it. I felt as if my high school love was standing right before me, ready to pick me up for prom and aiming to make us King and Queen of the night.