Chapter 23 - There's a first time for everything Pt. 3 🍋

Shit...So this is what he wants. It's true that you're together for quite a while now, and during all this time, he pleasured you with his mouth every time. And he never forced you to do the same to him. He knows that this is a big step for you, and he is right. You've never done this before...You haven't even tried it on a dildo, so you're totally unskilled and inexperienced. Alone the thought of having his dick inside of your mouth caused you to shiver...from fear. He was together with so many women, and they probably did this for him as well. What if his expectations are too high? What if you screw up and will ruin the mood?

"Shhh...Don't think too much, darling. Your uncertainty is written all over your face. What's going on inside you? Tell me." You gulped a lump in your throat, trying to find the words to escape from this situation somehow.

"Do...do I have to?" Your voice was weak and your face burns up by this shy question, looking down to avoid his gaze. Levi cups your face with both hands, gently pulling it up again to look into your eyes.

"No. Of course not. If you don't want to, you don't have to." He tried to calm you down, speaking very softly, taking away every force and urge to obey his wish. Your eyes wander down again, to his fully erected cock, how it's twitching and throbbing, longing for attention. The red, swollen tip, the strong textured shaft, and his amazing length and girth. You begin to ask yourself how it might feel like. How his cock might feel on your tongue. You already had him in your hand...Maybe its time for the next step. And Levi will leave tomorrow for three weeks. So this would be a good parting gift.

"Levi...I want to. I want to try it. It's just..." You broke in the middle of the sentence, not daring to speak further, biting your lower lip in discomfort, your voice still low and trembling from uncertainty.

"Oh? You want to...You just don't know how right?"

You nod. Levi's fingers cup your chin, pulling it up to make you look at him again.

"That's fine, sweetheart. You don't have to know everything. For this, all you have to do is: Get on your knees, open your mouth, stick out your tongue, and I'll handle the rest. Do you hear me? It's that easy. Let's try it." When he says it so, it really sounds easy. But you're still so full of doubts. Levi guides you down from the couch, slowly, gently, but putting enough force and pressure to his guide to give you the support and lead you need. With one knee already touching the soft carpet, you suddenly freeze, looking up to him with wide eyes as he returns your gaze with worry, checking if he maybe went overboard. But it's the exact opposite. You have a brilliant idea to make this even more easy for you.

"Levi? If you allow, I think I know a way to make this easier and more endurable for me. If...you're up to an unusual and uncommon way of handling this." He looks at you with confusion, trying to read and to guess what's on your mind. He's uncertain, that's out of question.

"Please...Master. Allow me to show you what I mean." You topped off with another subservient plead, tracing with your whole hand over his defined abs. Levi shakes his head, chuckling, and helps you up from the ground again.

"Alright then, my pet. Show your master what's on your mind."

YES! You knew this will help to convince him. With a happy smile, you stand up to walk around the couch, swaying your hips exaggerated to give him at least something to look at while making your way into the kitchen. You know exactly what you're looking for as you opened the door from the cupboard next to the fridge, taking out the big glass from inside. Aimed with the tension-breaker you looked for, you make your way back to Levi, kneeling down in front of him while he's sitting on the couch with legs apart and his arms on the backrest, like a king on his throne. You show him the glass you brought, a big jar with a white cover, in black and red letters "Nutella" written on it.