Chapter 8 - Terror from the past Pt.2

Nina P.O.V.

Levi really asked you to kiss him! Your heart speeds up so fast, that you fear it will burst out of your chest any moment. You're scared, but at the same time, you want it, you want him! You want him so much. Levi's hands still linger on your burning cheeks as you put your own hands above them, scooting closer to close the gap between your bodies. He takes that as a yes to move on and leans in, reducing the space between your faces slowly to zero. You close your eyes in sweet expectation. The first thing you feel is warm air. Levi is breathing through his mouth against yours to let you know that he's just inches away, to allow the anticipation to grow. Opening your mouth a little, you finally feel your lips melting together, moving in unison at a slow and careful speed to test the waters. After a few minutes of gentle brushing and pecking, Levi initiated a more greedy and passionate kiss as he pushes himself into your direction, your lips moving against each other in perfect sync, breathing and gasping into each others mouth. His lips are so warm, so soft, so gentle. And he tastes so good...

Levi moves his hand from your face slowly down to your jaw, tracing along the jawline with his thumb, taking your chin between his fingers to pull your mouth open. He licks with his tongue along your lower lip, begging for entrance. This is all you wanted for so long. For too damn long. You eagerly, but nervously, open your mouth to let him in. After all, the last time you did this was 10 years ago and you aren't sure what to do. The tip of his tongue playfully flicks your bottom lip before he enters your mouth, exploring every inch of your wet cavern. You rub your own tongue against him and soon, both of you start a fight for dominance. It was clear that Levi won it easily. Damn, this feels so fucking good! His hand reaches behind your nape, pressing you even closer to him. Too bad you run out of breath too fast so that you need to part from him, panting for air as he moves his mouth to your ear.

"Nina, sit in my lap". Again, he called you by your name. To hear your name coming out of this mouth in his delicate and seductive voice sends a shiver down your spine. You lick your lips clean from his saliva, eager not to waste a single drop before you crawl slowly on his lap to face him. His hand remained on your thigh the whole time, a gentle and careful guide and for your support. It seems you wear your insecurity on your sleeves. To be so close to him, his body to tight against yours, your stomach starts to complain again, pretending that you have to vomit but you won't allow your body to ruin this moment. Not this time! You put up all the bravery you could, fighting against yourself in a fierce battle as you try to hold on to Levi's collar. It seems he senses your inner battle. How could he not? You are a trembling and shivering mess right now, every single muscle inside your body is tensed to its limits and flutters from adrenaline and excitement.

Levi gently removes your hands from his collar to place them around his neck, bringing your face even closer to him. Still breathing heavily from the kiss, his hand nestles in your neck to pull you into him until your lips meet again in a passionate french kiss. You lean in completely, closing the last bit of space between your bodies until both of your chests are just separated by the clothes you're wearing. As Levi feels your soft breast against his chest, he allows a deep and low groan to escape his throat, right into your mouth.

"There you go...That's the spirit." He encouraged you in a short moment for a breather. His hands wander further south, to your ass, groping your cheeks as he strokes your thighs up and down. It feels as if Levi sends electric shocks through your body. You're not just shivering from your panic, but also from arousal and fierce excitement about what comes next. You never felt this way before. It's amazing, exciting and frightening at the same time. Levi's grip on your butt tightens, spreading your cheeks through the jeans you wear to press you closer to his crotch. You couldn't hold back a slight moan from rolling out of your mouth as you part from him again, panting for air, a string of saliva connecting your tongues as you put your hands on his chest for support. As much as you want this, as much as you want to go further now, your fear is holding you back. You gulp as you two look in each other's half-lidded eyes. He tries again to pull you back to continue, but you hesitate. Confused by your sudden change of mind, he cups your face with his hands, eager for an explanation.