Chapter 24 - Hard to say goodbye Pt. 2

When you're sure that Erwin was done with tormenting you, a friendly wave, from the other side of the living room, was all you can afford for him. After this, you feel absolutely no need to move closer to Erwin as the length of the hallway. He grinned like a boy who was invited into a prank to be part of, knowing what that coy attitude from you came from as he waved back with a chuckle.

Levi stood up as well, wishing Erwin goodnight as he followed you suit back to the bedroom. As the door behind you clicked into the frame, you hear the key rolling in its keyhole, a noise that confirmed that Levi locked the door tightly. You gulp. This can only mean one thing...

Your growing nervousness and prediction turned into sharp and hard reality when Levi suddenly stepped up from behind, lacing his arms around your waist where his fingers immediately fondled under the hem of your shirt, feeling the skin under his fingers as he brought his lips to your neck, covering the skin with kisses and nibs.

How on earth can this man be so horny again?! And whats the even more important question: How the heck can he make you so needy again by just kissing your neck?! This stupid, addicted, continuous-horny and good looking bastard...

"Levi....again?" You mumble into the darkness before you, his hands not stopping to move further, up your stomach and your sides, taking the shirt with them.

"Again. I will be away for 3 weeks tomorrow. I want to use the night wisely, leave my scent and my marks all over you, to make sure you won't forget about my touch the entire time. I will leave you so overly satisfied, that you won't even come up with the need to masturbate. Might take the whole night....but I gladly take the blame on me." If there's one thing you're more than sure about, then its that Levi always keeps what he predicted and promised. Always.

As soon as Levi pulled the shirt over your head and arms, the rest of the night turned into a whole blurry mess.

To say Levi was merciless would be true, but the word wasn't strong enough to truly describe what you two did over the hours and hours throughout the dark night, where only the sheets, the curtains, and the few furniture were witness of the lewd and dirty words and actions inside here.

Again and again, Levi made you his. He took you over and over again, lighting up your burning desire for him with ease as if he was pouring oil to open fire.

After the third time when you came, you weren't able to sit, kneel or crouch anymore. Your arms and legs felt numb, bare of any life and all you could do was laying on your back, your lungs working so hard like never before to compensate the lack of oxygen inside your body while your bodies fluids stained the whole bed. This was also the first time when you spotted the large plastic bag that Levi kept hidden in the upper drawer of his nightstand. It was filled to the brim with single packed condoms. A year's supply, or so you thought. Alone on this day, the session on the couch including, Levi and you used up half of the stock. It was completely crazy but so good...

This man is insatiable. His passion, desire, and want for you was endless it seems. There never was a time in your life before when you felt so much of a woman when you're with Levi. The way he treats your body, caressed your soul and mind just like the rest of you makes you feel whole. Not even when you're laying on your back from exhaustion, he lost his needy and horny state, it even seemed to turn him on, even more, to see you so defenseless and devoted, that you won't even try to stop him from going on.

He used you over and over again, and it was absolutely fantastic. Orgasm after orgasm was your sweet achievement the more time flew by. Since your mind already said goodbye after the fifth climax, your body took over the control and handled the rest, even after you already passed out. One last peak was all that's needed when you finally lost your consciousness. What happened after that was out of your reach, but what you knew for sure was this: Levi wasn't the type for fucking a woman when she's not at her senses.