Chapter 18 - Jealousy and what it makes out of you Pt. 2

After you finished your little business and washed your hands and face, you feel a little better. With your hands on the sink, staring at yourself in the mirror, you begin to talk to yourself. Speaking calming and comforting words, that you shouldn't give up, that you should endure your friend's strange behavior a little longer, because they're just worried and that they just want to protect you. And of course that you shouldn't lose faith in Levi. He acted strangely towards you before and probably this was just another situation where he just doesn't know what to do. The other women who saw you talking to yourself gazed very curiously at you until a small, skinny woman tapped your shoulder.

"Are you alright? Should I call someone to help you?" She asked with slight worry in her squeaky voice. It was just a matter of time when someone will ask stupid questions. To be honest, this must look quite ridiculous and strange and you couldn't do otherwise but to laugh. By waving your hand before your face, you try to calm her down.

"No, that's not necessary. I'm just talking to myself. You know...From time to time I just need good advice from an expert".

Now the woman chimed into the laughing before she patted my shoulder again.

"Yeah, I feel ya! I understand. Good luck then!" She stated as she leaves the scene into an empty cabin. You needed this. This cheered up a little and with newly gained strength, you feel ready to survive the rest of the day. When you open the door to go back, you see a hint of red-blond hair before you're pushed back into the restroom very rudely and forcefully, causing you to fall on your back with a loud thud. The door closes again and while you're still busy with rubbing your elbows from the fall, you suddenly feel a heavy weight on your chest that pushes you down on the ground. Now you have to look up and your heart almost stopped from shock when you stared right into Petra's scary psycho-face.

"I told you we'll meet again, coward. And now that you're right there where you belong, on the ground, I can put you in your rightful place. You will stay away from Levi from now on. I don't want to see you around him ever again. You don't deserve him. No one does, except for me. You better do as I say, or....."

"Or WHAT? Are you going to blabber me to death? Has anyone told you ever before that you talk too much?!" You barked back while you place a kick in her lower region to make her stumble back. With a swift movement, you get back on your feet, facing her directly, eye to eye. Useless to say that she's way smaller than you. And you almost couldn't believe that Petra could look even scarier as she already does. Well...You were wrong. Dark circles appeared under her eyes as she glares flying daggers at you in anger, fury, and threat. The bitch-face is totally her thing, you have to admit. But you've seen worse, and that she could push you back in here was just luck. She caught you off-guard. Nothing more.

"As if I'm going to listen to you. Nothing can make me stay away from Levi. Ever. He found me when I needed him the most and we learned to love each other with all our edges and curves. And you really think you can make me back up, just because you look like a psycho?" Petra's face didn't change any further. Is she giving in already or is this her best scary look she has to offer?

"Don't talk about "Love" and "Levi" in the same breather. You don't know how he really loves. He loves only me. Because only I can make him feel better. I can make him forget this cruel world. He's my beloved, my best friend and my master at once. You seem not to know who you're about to start a fight with. Didn't Erwin tell you about me? Or Mikasa?"

"Pffft... They didn't make the effort to tell me about you. Seems you're not worth it. And...Oh my, what a coincidence! Levi's MY master too! He is so kind, so caring. And he shows me at every opportunity how much he loves and needs me, I can tell you."