Chapter 34: How long until you break? Pt. 1

I wish the week after the date with Levi would've lasted longer...

After the incredible, intense, long and fucking exhausting night we had, I was a wreck for the rest of the weekend. I refused to let him touch me in any intimate way and would sneer at him if he tried to pull off something lewd. I could barely walk, not to mention standing up from a seat like an old granny, supporting my lower back with my hand while pushing me up with the other.

Every single muscle inside of me hurt. So. Damn. Much.

Levi's amused snickers and the spicy comments weren't helping either. So I took it upon myself to just lay in my bed for the rest of the weekend, not caring about cooking or cleaning. Levi wasn't that excited to see me lazing around, but after a few back's and forth's about how damn shitty I felt, he just rolled his eyes and clicked with his tongue, giving in to my nicely wrapped pleads for him to take over my chores for these two last days before I have to work again on Monday.

Even if his eye rolls were a bit overdramatic, I knew deep down that he didn't mind. Otherwise, he would've fought or reasoned longer, had bombed me with facts and other things that would've convinced me to get the fuck out of bed, but he didn't. All I got was a short, but soft 'Fine', even with an annoyed undertone, but the more I repeated that one word inside my head, the more I realized that it was all acting.

He wasn't annoyed to take reign over my home, not even at the slightest. The best proof I could get from what I first thought was just a guess, was when I saw him swaying through the kitchen like a little cleaning-faerie, the radio droning in the background with the song "Tainted Love" from Marilyn Manson while wearing my black apron, taking care of the lunch as he simultaneously cleaned away what he'd made dirty.

It was such a great show! He's perfect, in any possible way.

Gosh...Fate, if you can hear me, please let me marry this man!

And as the weekend passed way too fast, my inner and outer wounds healing bit by bit, we fell asleep wrapped up in each other's arms in my bed, and the last thing I could remember were gentle, loving kisses on my head, tender and careful strokes along my back that lulled me into sleep. I could get used to this...

When my alarm blared at 6:30 am in the fucking morning, I cursed at that damn thing for ending the night and my sleep so roughly. In a trance-like state, I hammered on the clock to shush it, since the button was slightly broken after so many years from my rude manhandling on that plastic. Once the annoying tone finally died out, I heard a groan from beside me.

"You should buy a new fucking clock. This one's shit." Levi growled, his voice hoarse and dry from his sleep.

Startled by his sudden speaking, I gasped sharply as I jolted around to him. I had totally forgotten that Levi was still here with me!

This was so uncommon for me to have him in my bed when I was about to get up for work, but if I really want to marry him on some fateful day, I have to get used to this. If there wasn't that one bad word 'If'.

Who knows if I will stay with him once the week is over again. Who knows if he wants to stay with me once he goes back to Erwin when he will reveal the truth to him.

As much as I hate to admit that I have feelings for Erwin, as much as I hate to think about him in the most unfitting moments, as much as I hate to crave to be near to that blond, handsome stud, I also loved it.

I loved it the same way I hated it, No! I loved it even more.

And with the end of this week, when Friday's training will be over and the scheduled return of Levi will take place, my life and future will be all in Erwin's hands.