Chapter 11 - Of confessions and wet dreams Pt. 1 🍋

Levi's P.O.V.

It seems that her anxiety is not easy to overcome. Although we were close to doing "it", she still can't get used to the presence of a man, to me, but it's absolutely worth the waiting! When I laid my eyes upon her naked body, I considered myself the luckiest and happiest man on earth. The view was breathtaking, mind clouding. In one word: magnificent. The silky skin that shimmered in the dimly lit room as the sun shined through the curtains, her flushed face with those beautiful (e/c) orbs that searched for mine, how her gaze shimmered from her growing desire. I wanted her to get comfortable with my touches, yet, I wanted to go really slow and my focus was just on pleasing her. When I went down on her, kissing her cheeks, her neck, her nape, her hands, while I caressed her thighs and hips with my hands, she gave in more and more.

Once she was moving to my rhythm, I could finally put my hands on the shirt, brushing it away to feel her breasts. I wish I had the words to describe that subliminal feeling. The first time I touched them... I felt so powerful that my mind went numb and I craved for her more than anything in the world. The first time I laid my hands on (f/n)'s breasts, I was amazed by how soft they really are. They're firm from the inside, but they almost feel like a squishy sandbag as I held them in my hands. So perfect. I wanted to press them hard, but they felt so amazing in my hands that I really wanted to go gentle on them. The softness of her breasts, the firmness of her nipples, the smoothness of her skin...it drives me completely crazy and all I wanted to do was press them and lick them. I watched her letting go, enjoying herself so much as she felt my touches on her. I loved this, I really did and I craved for more.

Right now, I watch her sleeping in my arms after a long movie night, wrapped up in my tight embrace while I rest my chin on her head. I feel her breathing against my chest and I would give anything to hold her like this every night for the rest of my life, to hear her breathing and watch her sleeping soundly while I'm here to protect her from any harm.

As long as Nina is here, I know that I'm always able to wake up into a world that holds a future, a reason to live and to fight. When she's here with me, I have faith that I can overcome my own demons. I adore her more than I'm able to describe. More than I can imagine. Nina is so strong, and she doesn't even know it. Not only in body, but in her mind which bears the biggest strength I've ever seen in my entire life. She has her own demons, different from mine. Our pain we suffer cannot be compared because every human beings own pain will always feel the worst.

For some reason, she's able to arrange with her past. She decided not to reject the world. She's always wearing a soft smile, always optimistic, seeing the good in everything and finds joy in even the smallest things. Unlike me, she's able to sleep peacefully during the night. I admire her strength, and for some unknown reason, she gives me a bit of it when she's with me. I pull her closer to me, reducing the last tiny bit of air between us to zero, sighing in relaxation and relief alike, finally welcoming my own tiredness as I slowly feel sleep taking over me.

~Time skip~

Finally! Now I'm going to make her mine!

I woke up at sunrise and felt her laying on top of me, with her legs spread apart over my lower body. I move my hands along her thighs, slightly stroking her ass as she tries to wake up. She seems still dizzy from her sleep as she pushes herself up by her arms and a string of her shirt slides off her shoulder, revealing one of her breasts. I felt a lever being switched inside my head, locking away my restraint and patience to replace them with lust and greed. I grab her waist and roll over with her, positioning myself on top. She stares at me, her eyes wide from anxiety, but this time I won't hold back! It's too late for me now. I can't hold back anymore! I grab her shirt and pull it up in a sleek motion, only to throw it across the room to god knows where, as I immediately pin her wrists together above her head. Once more, my eyes linger on gorgeous tits and I lick my lips in excitement. The only thing I could think of right now was what I want to do with these two soft mountains.